Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.

Go down 
+6
Mathan
Convel
Alacian
Phoxly
Taco
konradr
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. Empty
PostSubject: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:46 am

Trip to St. George to battle AnTirDearg at their Wednesday Night Realm Practice.

I'm on Vacation that month but our plans for a family trip fell through. Romeo will be graduating that day, but that will be earlier in the day and we can possibly make the trip to St. George for some fighting. I'll keep you all posted.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:12 pm

I'M TOTALLY DOWN!!!!!! I WANNA GO!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:58 am

I'll see if I can get the day off.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:54 am

I would love to go if I could get a ride with someone. I need the road trip out of Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:09 pm

That's the one week in that month I wouldn't be able to go as I'm on call that week.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:19 pm

My only week off for this entire year, and you're working! What's wrong with this picture Convel? Sad

Well, when they counter raid us at home, you and your spear will just have to be there. cheers

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:31 am

This is pretty much a 'Go'. Romeo wants to go so it'll be a part of his graduation wishes. The only thing that could kill it, besides family drama, would be no gas money.

Oh, I almost forgot Romeo has got a job so I don't know if he will have the night off, and I don't think he knows either. Of course, we can always go without him if it comes to that. I could take him in effigy.

I'll probably take the Van as it has better gas mileage. The overheating problem has been fixed. So with me and Romeo, that leaves 5 seats. The van is tiny but we can squeeze in. We may have to strap gear to the top.

I'll bring a cooler with ice and drinks. Maybe snacks. I usually grab something to eat at Del Taco in Mesquite on the way back.

Do we have other drivers wishing to go? How many non-drivers?

I"m looking to leave no later than 4pm, and coming home by 11-12.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:39 am

out of school by then will have to ask about it though Neutral if so we can help supply the snackage. i might need a ride unless my grandparents want to visit my baby cousins in St. George ill find out. hoping i can bounce
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 am

This is still on for now. I'll be taking the van, have 4 seats spoken for so far. Me, Romeo, his girlfriend (if she comes, he wants to impress her and its his graduation wish) and Taco. Have 3 seats left.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 am

if no one in the end gets back to you... i was wondering if me and claire could tag along i don't wanna take seats where fighters would like to go but when it comes down and no one gets back to you guys i would love to tag along
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

i would like to go with u konradr. im not sure about gas money but i do have a bag that fastens to the top of any vehicle that can store all our gear. i might be able to get ahold of some $$ doing some odd jobs this week
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 pm

If you don't have the money don't sweat it. So I'll include you. So We have 2 seats left.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:31 am

i would love to go it will give me something to do until my graduation i can most likely pitch money in also -nightmare
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 am

Okay Nightmare. One seat left.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 am

Looking forward to having you guys come on up. We're still planning on ordering some pizzas and having some gatorade for that night.

Come one, come all!
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Any seats leaf konradr? i have money for gas or snackage or whatever.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Still one seat left. Is it ok with your parents to go?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Yes my parents gave the ok... they are working on some new garb for me to wear at the event.

Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Ok, the Van is full.

Keep checking this thread, I will post times, p/u's what to bring and what not to bring by Monday or Tuesday.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Great! Talk to you later.

Mathan
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 am

For you guys whom I don't have cell phone numbers, please PM them to me. Also, PM or post your addresses so I can find out where you are and how to pick you up. If you guys can gather at a mutual place that would be cool. Taco will probably be the last one picked up cuz he lives out there in the North Las Vegas boondocks. Nightmare might be the first, depends on where everyone else lives. Don't know exactly when the pick up's will begin, but hopefully we will be leaving vegas by 4pm at the latest.

I will be throwing my red sport duffel on top of the Van for swords and blues and such. Just bring your primary kit and maybe a back up weapon. Such as two swords and a shield. There is not much room in the Van. I hope to put all shields inside the vehicle one way or the other. Plus a small blue cooler with ice for soda and water. I will buy soda and water. If you want munchies, bring 'em. Bring a change of clothes if you want. My 8 foot spear I'll also be putting in the van, and maybe Taco's red if he wants to bring it. All other weapons should be blues and will go in the red bag.

Notes on the Van, the sliding doors don't work so well. One doesn't work at all and the other must be forced open or closed but can be manhandled. So we usually just enter/exit from the front passenger door. also, we still have problems with the van overheating. Not as bad as before, but if it does start to get hot, I will have to open the windows and turn the heater on.

One note from An tir Dearg, they may have some media present at the park on the 15th so wear good garb and be 'enthusiastic' when you fight.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm

cool cool man, mabe we can all meet at the park if not then my address is 3709 rock glen lane.
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Pardon me for asking but how long are we going to be there?
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 pm

last time we didn't get home till like when. like 1:00PM but i think konradr left before we did i know their practice up there is later so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 pm

1:00AM, so pretty late. Also you may have to sign a waiver for their group since you are under 18... Might want to look into that Konradr?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.   Possible Border Skirmish, June 15. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Border Skirmish, June 15.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next