Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Realm Practice June 25

Go down 
+6
Knubbs
lego
Sarabi
Scrios
Grek
Acrid the Fool
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

Realm Practice June 25 Empty
PostSubject: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 am

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please continue to bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. We don't need people passing out on the field and it's not fair for one or two people to be expected to shoulder the responsibility to make sure everyone is hydrated.

As was mentioned at the last few practices, every person needs to bring enough water to get themselves through practice. For those who don't bring water you may be asked to sit out some of the fights if it is determined to be too dangerous for you to be on the field with limited hydration. Dehydration is serious and dangerous and we will not take any chances with possible health issues on the field.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually on the hill with trees, look for the people in colorful clothes waving foam bats above their heads.

this week we will be missing a few of our most experienced fighters due to Combat Con. I need everyone's cooperation in making this an enjoyable practice. Bring out any and all weapons you can spare as loners. If there are any volunteers to organize games or herald it will be most appreciated.

As per my work schedule, i will not be there till 1-1:30 (sorry, but i need at least 6 hours sleep) Could someone please take command and organize practice in the first half? I know Lego will be there early for RA practice and he has the enthusiasm for the job. -hint hint-
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 am

Will be there around 330 >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ...   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:37 am

I'll be there around 10:30
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 am

way to take charge dustin!.. see you guys there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
lego

PostSubject: SATURDAY PRACTICE!   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am

yes i will be there at 10:30 for the royal army get together Razz i will be staying the entire practice. i get off work at 5am saturday morning. i wont have any sleep but its totally worth it. good idea to bring water and lots of it. its getting hotter!

WOO ROYAL ARMY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.baraddun.net
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 am

DO remember guys that combatcon is this weekend. Some members will not be at practice

From what i know the list is:

Smithy
Heretic
Izzy
Knubbs (me Smile )

Not sure about anyone else but the total number is going to be around 6 with a possible number around 8-10. Smile
Back to top Go down
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks lego! Get everyone good and warmed up! Yes as I originally stated we will be missing most of our vet fighters and are usual organizers and along with them we will be lighter on equipment as well but between Phoxley, Templar, etc's gracious loners I'm possitive we will have enough to supply our fighters.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 pm

I'll be bringing 3-4 loaner shields, and 2-3 loaner swords. I'll be there around 11:30 or so.
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Knubbs wrote:
DO remember guys that combatcon is this weekend. Some members will not be at practice

From what i know the list is:

Smithy
Heretic
Izzy
Knubbs (me Smile )

Also:
Convel
Konradr
Taco
Dante
(Heretic is not going to CC, he is however, going to be at practice from my understanding.)
Dwyna may possibly be at CC as well, depending on real life. I love you

-Izmiranna Peregrine pirat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
Trenton

Trenton

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:32 am

Sorry, I'll be gold mining and prospecting in a river bed south of the Colorado River. Wish me luck. Nuggets are going for 1500 to 2.5k for a small one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerolasvegas.com/
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:12 am

Might pop in to CC might be stuck helping finishing up projects around the house
Back to top Go down
lego

PostSubject: ra   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 am

awesome guys, im just getting off work soon. going home, nap time then i will see you guys on the field!
Back to top Go down
http://www.baraddun.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice June 25   Realm Practice June 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realm Practice June 25
Page 1 of 1