Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Aggelgorod campout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taltosh

Aggelgorod campout Empty
PostSubject: Aggelgorod campout   Aggelgorod campout I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 am

These are the flyers for the campout. If you could, spread them around your realm. Thanks!

Call to Arms
From the town of Simia in the Realm of Aggelgorod

Azy!
I am the merchant, Chagatai. My caravans have come under recent attack from local camps of brigands and orcs. Because of this, I cannot trade my goods to other towns and am losing money! In addition, they have made off with a bounty of gold and other treasures. I am calling all mercenaries, adventurers, and all others seeking fortune to eliminate these pests! I will offer a steep reward to anyone who can bring me the heads of these fiends as proof of their deaths! In addition, the return of my trade goods would ensure the future of my business, and your fortune! I gladly offer some of my combat goods, for a price, to aid you in this venture.

Rehmat!

Chagatai Taltos, Merchant in Aggelgorod

Cry For Help
From the town of Simia in the Realm of Aggelgorod

Our dead do not lie still in their graves! Local camps of bandits have robbed our church of its sacred artifacts, and disturbed our cemetery in search of treasure! Ever since, we’ve been plagued by nightly visitations of zombies, skeletons, and all manner of unholy horrors! The church asks that any willing adventurers and holy men go out and retrieve the artifacts stolen by the bandits, and find a way to put these walking dead to rest! The church offers its services in aiding you in this task, all we ask is a modest donation of gold. Volunteer warrior monks and pacifist clerics will be rewarded greatly by the Papacy of Poptart.

Pope Poptart IV of the Church of St. Kyrax

For Hire

One party of adventurers, most likely more.
In a recent swirl of unfortunate events, our town’s only defense against the Stone Giant has been stolen! The Pope informed me that some of these artifacts acted as a ward, preventing the giant from setting foot into the town. What we require now is a party to venture into the wilderness and find a way to defeat this monster before it destroys the entire town. Be warned, many adventurers have already set out to defeat it, and no word has been heard from them since. Should you find yourself in need of rest and treatment for your injuries, the town’s inns and apothecary are open to you free of charge!

The Honorable Mayor, Vaida

Sorry about the short notice! We had a rush of great ideas that blossomed!

August 7th-9th

Cost: $5 per vehicle (buy the Adventure Pass from the Ranger Station at Frazier)

Friday night:
Checkin at 5pm
Weapons Check at 630pm
Adventures begin at 8pm until Midnight (There are 3 ways to play through the adventure that run through all at the same time!)

Saturday:
Weapons check at 1030am
Adventures resume shortly after
Break for Lunch
Feast served at 6pm
Adventures will resume after, and run until Midnight

Sunday:
Leave! Go Home!

Menu:
Guinness Beef Stew provided by Kida of the Kutriguri

RSVP via Poll on the National web board.

Donations will be accepted, but are not required for feast.

The breakdown:
This adventure will be filled with riddles, fighting, and mystery! The event will run on a Grave Coin system. There are caches of gold to find, brigands to fight, holy relics to recover, great rewards to be had, and horrifying beasts to slay. Come one and all!
This event is not exclusive to fighters. There will be non-combat roles and roleplay for anyone who wants to participate. And by Freja’s flapping foreskin, bring your healing poems!

See you there!
Back to top Go down

Aggelgorod campout
Page 1 of 1