Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Black Lion Practice June 7th

Go down 
5 posters

you comin to practice?.
See ya at 5:00
Black Lion Practice June 7th I_vote_lcap67%Black Lion Practice June 7th I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
I'll come but i need a ride
Black Lion Practice June 7th I_vote_lcap17%Black Lion Practice June 7th I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Can't got work
Black Lion Practice June 7th I_vote_lcap16%Black Lion Practice June 7th I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Black Lion Practice June 7th Empty
PostSubject: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:56 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN!!!

practice at 5:00 - we get tired!. we've actually been going earlier cause it's getting warmer and we want to beat the football/baseball crowd but please continue to bring things to keep yourself warm just in case. it's been hoodie weather lately and the weather looks great for this week! SINCE IT IS GETTING HOTTER bring water! if you don't bring water! you're not fighting! If you have the space make sure to practice at home! all black lions try to make it if anyone needs a ride get a hold of me and taco ASAP no exceptions. everyone is invited to come. we usually go to jack in the box afterwards.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off the playground. bring your weapons we are no longer be bringing loner weapons.. you should all have one by now! if you have any questions need any help contact either taco or kitty. we will help you with materials for weapons get you set up ASAP
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 am

Hella goin, gonna try to bring Techno again and maybe another friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 am

that would be great!! and thought it was awesome that you came out. the more the merrier and you guys are all more than welcome
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Had fun last Tuesday, will definitely be there again.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 pm

glad to hear it phoxly would be happy to see you there!
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Me and alyssa will be there at practice
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:11 pm

awsome guys
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 am

Had so much fun omgggggg :OOO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Sorry I had to miss it guys, life trumps Dag. Sad I'll be there next week if things work out. Glad you had fun Grek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 pm

i was happy to see all that showed up.. Grek you are really good at throwing javies! surprisingly so not meaning that to be rude you're just a new player and you did really well in that training. hopefully there will be more next week Dante and Dustin was really excited that Dante showed up to his first black lion practice later having Mordock only show for a few min. we were happy to see him but really sad that he couldn't stay longer. but eh that's life i know it's testing season for them anyway. which is probably why nightmare and Rilith didn't show up. Alyssa, Turtle and Anthony thanks so much for being support!.. it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Lion Practice June 7th   Black Lion Practice June 7th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Lion Practice June 7th
Page 1 of 1