Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

florentine, drunken dag fighting style...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

florentine, drunken dag fighting style... Empty
PostSubject: florentine, drunken dag fighting style...   florentine, drunken dag fighting style... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:29 pm

The girl's fighting florentine speedbats (twin, long, narrow maces, legal? probably for bel) one up, one down. but when she starts to do funny wiggles it reminded me of Jackie Chan's drunken master.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: florentine, drunken dag fighting style...   florentine, drunken dag fighting style... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:43 am

i remember when me and taco first moved here surt had a pair if not the exact same really close i thought he said that they failed for flex but i don't know why you couldn't find a way to make them pass. i think that they are really nice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: florentine, drunken dag fighting style...   florentine, drunken dag fighting style... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Those look like 2.5 diameter, which the old rule interpretation allowed it. Now everything conforms to 2.75 diameter.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: florentine, drunken dag fighting style...   florentine, drunken dag fighting style... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

By the one guys shield that's Eryndor. They probably were legal, if they aren't now. I'm not sure who the girl is.

K-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: florentine, drunken dag fighting style...   florentine, drunken dag fighting style... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

florentine, drunken dag fighting style...
Page 1 of 1