Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;

Go down 
+3
Prysm Stormfallen
Hollister
Anita-Uriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anita-Uriel

Anita-Uriel

Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; Empty
PostSubject: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 am

Ok, so my friend lucas who came with me on the first day is gonna be joining, My friends steven and brendan might be joining, most likely will be. And this Saturday I might be having a fourth friend coming to try it out, and later in the summer another friend might come out to try it out too, possibly joining a group in his county in California. I hope no one minds me bringing newby friends Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2269733265626&a
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:53 am

The more the merrier. The larger the group of newbs, the smaller my chance of getting beaned in the eye by one of Dante's javelins. cyclops

SO, yeah. Bring everybody!
Back to top Go down
Anita-Uriel

Anita-Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 am

Hollister wrote:
The more the merrier. The larger the group of newbs, the smaller my chance of getting beaned in the eye by one of Dante's javelins. cyclops

SO, yeah. Bring everybody!

.....lol which eye? XD lmfao jkjkjkjkjkjkjk awsome ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2269733265626&a
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 am

Haha - revenge! :p
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:21 am

More peeps! +1
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 am

lol we want more newbs to kill so bring them xD
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 am

Anthony wrote:

they might be weak but they're dangerous if the swarm like.... uh like.......hmmmm...like ahhhhh......goblins like like goblins one goblin cant take down a cave troll but a lot of them can or something like that idk
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ...   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Mathan wrote:
Anthony wrote:

they might be weak but they're dangerous if the swarm like.... uh like.......hmmmm...like ahhhhh......goblins like like goblins one goblin cant take down a cave troll but a lot of them can or something like that idk

true but it'll be more easy to kill a horde of newbs than to kill a horde of veterans :p
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 pm

I think I'll notify someone to make you eat those words. Twisted Evil

Cool
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm

lol well it's true you might not kill all of them but you might kill like 3-5 of them xD
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

as apposed to vets where you get maybe one and by some miracle two ( i though smithy wasn't going to be on the boards while he was taking a break from dag?) Suspect
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 pm

I'm not going to be at a few practices because I'm moving. It works two fold for my break. I would be remiss if I stayed off the boards as well. Actually with the amount of new people I need to stay appraised as to what's going on.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 pm

true enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;   Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be having more members joining the guild, hope no one minds ^_^;
Page 1 of 1