Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

I believe it's time for a sub story...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

I believe it's time for a sub story... Empty
PostSubject: I believe it's time for a sub story...   I believe it's time for a sub story... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 am

If you feel like writing, go ahead and add to my story.

However, if you're too lazy to use proper grammar, I will either edit it or delete it depending on how well I can understand it.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: I believe it's time for a sub story...   I believe it's time for a sub story... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:49 am

The Marshal sat at her desk in a bit of a panic. With the King busy with the rough task of ruling the city, and the Shepard off on a personal quest, Demie was left to deal with this particularly troublesome new issue on her own. Lego had come by her home the previous night to warn her of the danger.

An massacre had occurred within the city's walls.

Demie had been to the wreckage herself and seen the horror. Within one of the larger homes in Barad'Dun, a noble widow by the name of Sandra had been torn to pieces. Blood covered the stone floors and bits of pink and red flesh lay everywhere. Clothing was torn and tattered, scattered all over the place. Unfortunately, along with Sandra's remains, were those of her two young sons, Gregor and Audric, as well as their housekeeper, Laila. The Marshal had, even with her great fear of it, vomited at the sight- several times, in fact, while sobbing at the sheer tragedy of it all.
Luckily, there was no evidence of a murder outside of the home, so the city had not gone into a fearful craze. However, the thought of a murderer, or more likely, a monster within the city walls weighed heavily on Demie's mind. She had to find someone to help her find this beast and destroy it.

Unfortunately, most of the city's guard, the Royal Army, was already occupied. Nightmare was off doing negotiations with a city in the Northeast. Sasquatch was recruiting new allies in the South. Rilith had taken up the duty of dealing with the troublesome Dragoncult and Knubbs had gone on to help Seraphin Isles with one of their issues. Even most of the Warwolves were too busy to be bothered. It seemed as if the only choice was the Black Lions, but the city's finds were low and Demie was not sure if hiring mercenaries was within the budget.

Soon enough, however, Demie received the answer she needed. A new set of residents had come to Barad'Dun, and from what she heard from the townspeople, they seemed like strong warriors. So, the Marshal set off to meet the first of these new residents: Izmiranna and Convel.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: I believe it's time for a sub story...   I believe it's time for a sub story... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 am

Demie knocked on the door lightly. She was desperate to recruit this family for her mission, but at the same time, she was not one to be a bother.

"You gotta knock louder than that," said Strider, "They'll never hear you."

Demie had brought Strider and Scrios along for two reasons, the first being that whoever was recruited would work with them. The second was that if any of the new residents were troublemakers, she had backup.

Strider knocked on the door much louder than Demie had. Within a few seconds, a man opened the door. He had long brown hair, tied back loosely. His pants were red and poofy and his shirt was long and a dirty off white. He opened the door widely, allowing the group to clearly see within his new home. Clearly, the man was a weapon smith. His home contained a number of shiny new swords, axes, shields, and mostly, spears.

"You must be Convel," said Demie, "I've come to ask for your help."

From within the home, another voice was heard. It was that of a woman. She came to the door and stood next to her husband. She was tall wish short red hair. In her arms was a child, looking about two or three.

"Apparently, they need help." said Convel, matter-of-factly.

"From both of you." Demie added.

"Well then," said the woman, who was Izmiranna, or Izzy, as she directed for them to call her, "What can we assist you with?"

Demie told the couple about the gristly massacre and they immediately agreed to help. However, there was one condition. The couple's young son, Hunter, needed to be taken care of. He was a strong boy, as well traveled as his pirate parents, and with as many honors. The Marshal was informed that it would be difficult to find someone who could handle the child.

"I've got just the guy..." said Scrios, quietly. He whispered the name to Demie. Surely the treasury had enough finds to pay for just one mercenary.

"WHAT THE HELL I DOING?!" yelled Taco, the troll, as Hunter playfully clung to his leg, waving his small sword in the air. But, it was ineffective, as the group was already headed back to the military barracks.

Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: I believe it's time for a sub story...   I believe it's time for a sub story... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:40 am

It was late night, or maybe early morning, when a lady arrived at the gate of the city. Her clothes and weapons worn, but well made. Her bow, ready to be quickly used, rested in her hand. The gently shifting shades of green and brown of her cloak betrayed little of who she was.

Hesitantly, she approached the gates and their guards.

'Why are they closed,' she thought. Something felt off somehow. She couldn't explain it.

Dropping the hood of her cloak from her head to reveal shoulder-length curly brown hair and stormy hazel eyes, she greeted the guards.

"If it pleases you to allow me entrance to the city. I am returning home."

OOC-- How's that for my first try at writing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I believe it's time for a sub story...   I believe it's time for a sub story... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I believe it's time for a sub story...
Page 1 of 1