Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...

Go down 
+11
Tiberius Claudius
Dante
Hollister
Sarabi
Prysm Stormfallen
Izmiranna Peregrine
Convel
Hirgon
Phoxly
Strider
konradr
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mathan

Mathan

TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:11 pm

you have my loaner sword
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 pm

The War Wovles will be ready for battle.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Why is the gnome forgotten? ;] guess who's back on le borads Cool
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Head count from An Tir Dearg is looking like 10-12 in 3 cars.

Konradrrr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:14 pm

YEAH! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 am

alright!!!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Don't worry about the rain Barad'Dun. We've fought in worse at both War of Reckoning I and II. So has ATD and I'm sure they are already on their way here. Just wear good shoes so you don't slip and slide. Keep your weapons out of the wet grass when not fighting, and lets' have fun with it.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Friends, Romans Countrymen, lend me your ears!

Or better yet get me the ears of the invaders! I want a new necklace!

Chaaaarrrrrggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:45 am

Thanks to my War Wolves for a splendid show today.

Taco was complimenting us after the practice. I think he was stunned we won the second Unit fight. Great job Convel for leading us in that fight. I was dead, as usual, but you kept them together and pushed on.

Bosma, you fought well too.

Izzy stepping up as always. thank you.

I hope you guys had fun. I will get my energy back and we will start fighting harder together and hopefully get a training day once a month.

Wolf fought good as well, several times being the only War Wolf left Standing.

Wish Oddvar, Templar and Pheasant could have been there, as well as K'urn, D'edra and Faolan.

Proud to fight with you all in the line or on our own.

Let me not forget our War Wolf Blood Brothers. Don't we didn't get to fight on the field together as a whole, I did obsearve several of you and you fought well and with great honor.

Thank you to the King for showing his faith and trust in us and to the Realm as a whole for fighting together in such a grand manner.

Bodulfar!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:44 pm

I am kind of disappointed I didn't fight S&B more, but my first time doing archery in 4 months since my archery hiatus and it really felt good. I might swap S&B every other weekend for Archery, and do the same for Tuesday practices.

Good seeing ATD again!

I'll post pictures and video up later of some of the fights. (Including Isk being a bamf with his red, and Barrikaide plowing through 3-4 shield walls.)

I think Patches got video of the second unit battle's clash between Barad'Dun and ATD across from us from Claire recording.

Lots of good fights, can't wait to see everyone again at Sam Hain!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Tona from ATD would really like to see all our Archer's at Samhain. I guess we impressed them with the amount of shafts being sent down range. =)

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 pm

We should have an archery class, or archery game between the 4-5 we have. To practice direct shots, leading targets, long distance shots, and just general etiquette. I noticed Fourteen and Prism favored those lobbed arrow shots over the shield line, where as I'll happily shoot over and between two people's heads... course I'm 6'2 so that's easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:05 pm

When I bought my latest bow, I practiced the lobb shot too. Must be a height thing.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 am

I have the small problem that I cant see over the shoulders let alone the heads of most players... Lob shots for me it is - unless you saw me during the bridge battle... heehee - amny direct head shots there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:55 am

Bridge battles with longer bridges are great for archery practice.

All the photos and videos are pouring into our facebook page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Thanks guys! This was an awesome time; the best I've had in a long time.

There was good fighting and good honor on the field - your new guys stepped it up after they realized we weren't that scary and made it fun to get some kills.

I'm impressed with the level of leadership that has developed since Surt's passing and even from our last large-number gathering. Weapons' check and heralding - both thankless jobs - were done professionally. Special kudos to Demie for popping her WC cherry. As a Realm, you guys are coming along nicely and it is evidenced by the weapons/garb build sessions you put together, the number of fighters you fielded, and all the other organizational tidbits that made Saturday a complete success.

I'd also like to thank the Realm for allowing ATD to fight the dragon. It was a fun and unique experience I hope we can do again sometime.

If any of you have pics, would you be willing to host them on imageshack? I only have internet access at work and both Facebook and photobucket are blocked.

Looking forward to our continued friendship and our next fight.

- TCM
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:48 pm

I recorded the dragon fight, I can post it on youtube for you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am

I could only show up long enough to check weapons (stupid job >:C, but my fault for not requesting it off) but it was awesome to see you guys! We must counter raid soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 am

Thanks Tooka!

Post on youtube, but that's banned at work as well for being evil streaming video. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...   TO ARMS!!!  BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ARMS!!! BARAD'DUN IS GOING TO BE RAIDED! ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2