Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)

Go down 
+3
Strider
Alacian
Kilanos
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 pm

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. If not other members usually have enough to share.

For any new members joining us the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off the playground.

See you on the field of battle

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 pm

*goes to look for my ice chest and prays dad didn't take it on the road with him*...If he did I won't get it till this coming weekend if he's home before Saturday even which is doubtful.

If he did I'll just snuggle Strider and get him to let me put my water in his. *wise nod*...Very clever plan. I'm so brilliant that I amaze myself.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:55 pm

tongue Too bad I never bring an ice chest! I just bring a whole 24 pack of waters, sometimes two.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Me and Oddvar usually bring ice chest. Water or Gatorade is always appreciated. Usually we'll post on Friday if we need anything like, oh, ice or something.

As far as snuggling with strider. Save that for the field. Remember in Dagorhir, grappling a foe is legal. You can wrestle him down, take his weapon and kill him with it. That is legal. No kicks, punches or body throws. Oddvar loves to Grapple. He's like a Grizzly on the field and a big teddy bear off. When you see Oddvar rushing for you with that wild look in his eye. Do what I do, and just play dead. Sometimes it works. I'm too damn old to run away. Hahaha.

Oddvar is the keeper of the contact info as well and will email/call people when there is news to spread. He's not so active on the boards lately because he up and got engaged and has been kept busy by his fiance or as he calls her, his evil wench. You can post your contact info on the boards or give it to Oddvar.

Well its off to work for me. See ya.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Yeah Wink I can grapple pretty good girly. We should dagger wrestle some time lol!

Oddvar is engaged now? How long has this been going on?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Oh. Grapples. *remembers no love bites*....Ha ha.

I'm not sure whether to run if I see Oddvar or just grapple back...depends on how big he is. lol If he's big enough I'll just grapple back and climb him.

Oh, I won't kick or punch him....*mutters something about accidentally cracking my knuckles on a bulls face once*....Man that hurt.

See ya on the field, Strider. Heh heh.

Konradr - Wait..what...body throws? How big do you think I am to throw somebody? ...well I do look kinda small and fragile...but..*thinks*.....I can heft at least a hundred and twenty or so ...throwing it is another story. I'm only 5'6 and weigh in at 125pds. tongue

As far as contact info goes...Oh, I don't mind giving it out. Just don't call at odd hours of the night or anything like that. It'd be poor form.

Contact Info:
Name: Alyssa
Field name: Alacian
Address: Somewhere you don't know about.
House Phone: 702-982-7051
Cell Phone: 702-245-4856

If you call. Ask for me. Of course I don't know the real name for most of y'all. So, tell whoever answered the phone that you're with Dagorhir. =P Otherwise if I'm not the one that answered the phone I'll tell my mom/cousin/brother to tell whoever it is that I don't know who is calling.

...random note...how long does the practice usually last? From noon...till? Should I bring an energy snack? =P

Oh...need to go see if my cooler is in the garage...probably fill my jugs with water and freeze them the night before so they can thaw out in the heat but still be cold.

Random rambling.....sneakers or timberlands? I'm leaning towards timberlands so my feet don't get mashed to hell and gone.

Also....thinking about garb wise...not this time (I don't think), but next time.....hrm....have suede/chap like pants but are pants....faded (battle-worn!)....*contemplates*....with a tunic.....wonder how that'd go over....need the right boots though...meh. Will talk to y'all about that at practice on Saturday and get advice.

Anyway....need to go read a little more for character creation.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Alright...

He took my cooler...*mutters*...

I only found the five litre cooler. Sooo...I'll pack some 'energy snacks' (crackers, chips, and maybe a sandwich...maybe). I don't eat when my mind is occupied and my blood is pumping. Ha ha. But I'll bring that (I have ice packs for it). I'll freeze a couple jugs of water and let them start thawing just a little before we come. Alright. We're definitely set.

Is it Saturday yet? lol I want to practice. I've already been told to calm down and take some pills by my family because I'm so excited that I make anyone else less excited because I say it every hour or so..."Man, Dagorhir is going to be fun..."..lol
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Well, practice usually lasts from 12 to whenever everyone is tired and wants to go home. There isn't really a time limit.
You should be excited! It's exciting!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 pm

I'm very excited. Ha ha. I was just curious time wise since I'll have to call my ride to come get me....note to self...leave cell in the cooler so it doesn't get smashed or lost in the field...Also was asking for a rough estimation of *till when* is. =P
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:17 am

Usually about 4 or 5 I suppose
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 am

I can make this one! I'll bring my swag from blizzcon to show off.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 am

Haha Blizzcon, are you a wow, starcraft, diablo follower? Or all of the above?
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm

hehe.....

ill be there this week. Schools OUT! for at least a week... Smile
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 pm

*is coming garbed but knows she'll be laughed at since her cousin and brother cracked up*...

I'll be a fashion statement of the era.... >_> *feels kinda corny*.....But I'm coming regardless. If to many laugh....man I'll strip down to boxers and sports bra right there. =P

Keep in mind I'm new.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am

I've seen some people show up in ridiculous outfits, I bet you'll be one of the better dressed ones to show up your first time. Are your brother and cousin even TRYING to garb up? If not then you should be laughing at THEM.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 am

I've been laughed at enough tonight.... -_- ...I'm just coming in hiking boots, knee length black shorts, and a logo-less top I can move in.

I'll garb up next time.

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 am

Okies. Got my plan on Saturday..

Mom's bringing me. Going to snag a waiver from Konradr or Strider for her to sign and leave a note or whatever on it about how y'all can beat the way out of me and she'll break whatever y'all don't break while I'm there.

My brother is coming to participate. He's eighteen. His board name is Drizzt. Y'all can beat the way out of him, too. I consent. Heh heh.

My cousin is nineteen...She's coming and I think she might stay a wee bit just to see what we're doing. She's not going to participate...She can't take a hit. Heh heh.

Buuuut anyway. At least I know *I* will be a regular to every practice. My brother...we'll see after his first one. But I know I'm coming back. I'm so excited....I just can't hide it....damn it. Is it Saturday, yet? lol
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 am

The Pointer Sisters, huh? Anyway, yes the first time is very exciting, and oooooo a GIRL cousin huh? tongue
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am

If you hit on my cousin you'll get shot down harder than a fat girl goes down on prom night. Fair warning there.

Oh and I may very well smack you since she has a three month old son and doesn't need another one from you. =P

I'm the protective one of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 am

Oh dang, young mom, I'm sorry. I'm just kind of a flirty person, and it's better I tell you right now then Konradr or anyone else telling you stories about me.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 am

I'm flirty, too, so don't worry about it. Just fair warning on my cousin. She's off limits. Me? I'll flirt like there's no tomorrow if you haven't noticed. lol

I just get protective of my female family when I know they've had some rough patches. She'll probably think it's funny. But she's off limits.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:07 am

Oh I was wondering...ahem....Y'all wearing cups, right? I can't promise to not start laughing if I accidentally hit ya in the love patch and someone crumples. I mean, I'll do my best not to hit you there on purpose...But things happen.

I'll get ya'll ice though to make it better....but just sayin'. Standard Dagorhir encouragement suggests men wear them.

*worries for accidental sterilization*
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 am

Well I don't, but sometimes wearing a cup does nothing, such as mordock getting wacked f***ing hard one time. So I just pay attention and stay nimble, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 am

Good, good. I'll do my best not to intentionally hit ya or anyone else there. Not that I even know I'll hit anyone this Saturday. I'll probably just get clobbered.

I'll do my best though. ^_^
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 am

Ask Strider about slave acutions. =)

I have several cups but stopped wearing them. The pants I made got too tight and they're just uncomfortable. I haven't been hit to seriously in that region, but there's always a first. Its fair game so no one to blame but us for not wearing one. I've got enough kids anyways.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next