Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)

Go down 
+3
Strider
Alacian
Kilanos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Slave auctions...

Good god my cousin would kill me if I mention it in front of her. Me? I'd think of some sort of pun.....*is bi-racial*....lol I know. Middle-earth. But still, I'd have a ball at making cracks about it....

She'd kill me though...she's from dad's side and ahem....black takes precedence in the blood line and I got punched when I said..."What do apples and black folk have in common?"...."They both look good hangin' from a tree."......

I'm sure I can use that in regards to elves or something... >_>

Anyway, yeah. Very understandable, Konradr. If I hit anyone in the love patch to hard we'll take a breather and I'll be your crutch. Ha ha.

So, how about those slave auctions? *has rope*

- Mischief
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Worst ive done is underhand swing trying to hit surt in the legs and he dives head first into my strike. Bad times...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 am

I remember nailing black mike in the balls really hard once and he didnt get up for ten minutes silent
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 am

Strider wrote:
I remember nailing black mike in the balls really hard once and he didnt get up for ten minutes silent

Ah ha ha. Good one. *cough, cough*...I mean. Poor man.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Alright. Saturday is almost here. Ha ha.

We're set. Water (going to toss half frozen bottles in Kurt's ice chest). Eating lunch before we come. We'll be there a little before noon. I think my cousin may stay with her baby, Kyrie, and watch. She won't be participating, but she'll watch. My brother and I are participating though. So....check list of what I'm bringing.

* Water
* My brother
* Camcorder/Digital Camera
* Mom to sign a waiver allowing you to beat the way out of me.

We're set. I'm excited. Hopefully gonna kick some ass and have some fun....probably get my own clobbered...But ah well. I'll have fun doing that, too.

Bring on the tackling and grappling, Oddvar. =P
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Nice, way to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Yep. Yep. Also just confirmed that my cousin is coming....to support and/or start laughing when I'm clobbered. Ha ha.

Is it Saturday, yet? ...*quotes*..."I wanna hit me some trekkies." lol
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Is that from Fanboys?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Strider wrote:
Is that from Fanboys?

Nah. A unit in MA that I know said it on Wreckreation. Jon sent me the vid. Ha ha. They were asking them what they'd do if someone showed up in Star Trek garb and claimed to of beamed down from another planet, etc. The guy said he'd beat the way out the trekkies and said...."I wanna hit me some trekkies."
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Oh yeah, I remember that.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Hey, errr, this saturday I will have an issue with transportation. Is anyone passing by the Sports park on Rampart on the way to the park around noon? Sorry to be a bother, but I still don't have a liscense (nor car to go with it) and my mother who is usually my source of transportation is gone for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 am

Alex,

That is not on my way but if no one else can come get you I will swing by after I get things set up and people start showing up for practice. Either way, you WILL be at practice. If you don't hear from anyone else, send me a pm with directions on how to find you or a cell phone num. I'll check the boards before I leave tomorrow for the field.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:52 am

Kilanos wrote:
Alex,

That is not on my way but if no one else can come get you I will swing by after I get things set up and people start showing up for practice. Either way, you WILL be at practice. If you don't hear from anyone else, send me a pm with directions on how to find you or a cell phone num. I'll check the boards before I leave tomorrow for the field.

-Kil
Thanks Kilanos, for the second time now. Sorry to get you out of your way, but right now I can't think of another way to get to there in a decent time and incorporate my fencing in the same day. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 am

Hey Guys, Templar here.

Sorry I havn't been posting on here as of late. W/ College coming up and my work taking a toll on me I really havn't had much time to think about Dag. I'm sadden to say that I must miss the big 'group' event today D:. My folks sorta sprang up on me about my nieces First B-day at one at the Graziano's Pizza. I'll come to see ya guys, but i'll probably be in my work clothes lol. Go little Caesers :/

Anyways i'll come to say hi to you guys but sadly i won't be able to really fight much. Kill in my name whilst I am away!!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Hxctemplar wrote:
Hey Guys, Templar here.

Sorry I havn't been posting on here as of late. W/ College coming up and my work taking a toll on me I really havn't had much time to think about Dag. I'm sadden to say that I must miss the big 'group' event today D:. My folks sorta sprang up on me about my nieces First B-day at one at the Graziano's Pizza. I'll come to see ya guys, but i'll probably be in my work clothes lol. Go little Caesers :/

Anyways i'll come to say hi to you guys but sadly i won't be able to really fight much. Kill in my name whilst I am away!!

*waves* Hope to meet you today. No worries on the work clothes...I'm sure you could tie your work shirt up and fight in the name of Rome? Heh heh.

Happy B-day to the niece. Oh and am happy for your starting college. Don't work to hard. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 am

Alacian wrote:
Hxctemplar wrote:
Hey Guys, Templar here.

*waves* Hope to meet you today. No worries on the work clothes...I'm sure you could tie your work shirt up and fight in the name of Rome? Heh heh.

Happy B-day to the niece. Oh and am happy for your starting college. Don't work to hard. Wink

haha I would have fought but i didn't want the family knowing that I had did some dag before a party >_>

I saw you and I think your brother when I got there. Hope you had fun and will come to the next one Razz

I'm sorry for doing this again but my family is having a big 'tournament' this saturday/sunday. This is the 4th year of doing it and i'm finally old enough to join in on the action lol. Wish I could put Dag as one of the games but i'm sure we would still bleed even w/ foam weapons. Try to have fun for me!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, August 29th (12 noon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2