Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

I can't handle my life right now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

I can't handle my life right now. Empty
PostSubject: I can't handle my life right now.   I can't handle my life right now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 am

I won't be at next practice and probably a few after that. My life is way too stressful and I need a few weeks to just relax.

Dag isn't exactly helping to relieve my stress right now.

If you need me, I'll still be on the boards and most of you know where I live.

I'll still do garb and such.

I just won't be out for a while.

I love you guys, and I'll see you all a while later.

~Demie Z.

Oh, and if you know of any non-fastfood places that are hiring, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle my life right now.   I can't handle my life right now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 am

...Hitting people with foam swords is not relieving your stress? Wow, you do need a break. Hope to see you again soon? (...Did I even see you a first time? O.o)
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle my life right now.   I can't handle my life right now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 am

I don't know. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle my life right now.   I can't handle my life right now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 pm

aww demi demi hugs.. i'm sorry lifes hitting you pretty hard right now if you need someone to talk to you know how and where to find me and i'm always willing to listen to a pretty lady!. but if time is what you need time is what you should take. we will miss you at practices! you're more than welcome to tuesday practices ♥ just kinda sit and chat with us females. but anyway calling texting messaging! if you ever need to talk i'm here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle my life right now.   I can't handle my life right now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't handle my life right now.
Page 1 of 1