Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Music Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Music Thread Empty
PostSubject: Music Thread   Music Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Needless to explain...

Am on a blues kick....Heh. Eight songs a day if anyone's interested in listening or posting.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Music Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Thread   Music Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 pm

How'd you post youtube vid's??? Oooh, I'm gonna start postin' videos. Like the one I used to make my first blue sword and the one on shield making and........

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

Music Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Thread   Music Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:19 pm

konradr wrote:
How'd you post youtube vid's??? Oooh, I'm gonna start postin' videos. Like the one I used to make my first blue sword and the one on shield making and........

Konradr

When you go to post. Look at the little icons just below your subject line. There's one that looks like a strip of film and when you hover your mouse over it, it says 'Video'. Click it. It pulls up a lil box. Don't click on anything. Copy and then paste your url into the little box and hit enter.

You can post as many as you like in one post. Just be sure to click below the link that appears in your message box here...For example...

"Video link and blah blah here"

"Video link and blah blah here"

That's how it'll show up in your box before you hit send. Simple enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Thread   Music Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Thread
Page 1 of 1