Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

March 3 Council Meeting Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grek

Grek

March 3 Council Meeting Results Empty
PostSubject: March 3 Council Meeting Results   March 3 Council Meeting Results I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 am

COUNCIL MEETING RESULTS TIME

Before we kick things off, Barrikaide would like you to know that if there is any negativity or problems that need to be resolved, call/text/facebook him. Don't be scared he won't bite.

RENAISSANCE FAIRE

March 3 Council Meeting Results Renfairegirl

Renaissance Faire promises to be an incredibly fun event, and the fair folks of Hammerheim have reserved a spot for us! There will be camping and partying and fighting galore. This gives us a HUGE marketing opportunity to bolster our realm's ranks.

While Ren Faire is still a long ways off, a party committee should be formed to organize food, housing, etc. We also have a field reserved for us to get in a lot of fighting--that's our chance to shine and get Dagorhir known. Ah chyeah.

I would also like to get a booth, lots of flyers, promotional weapons, and more, but the event is still a long ways off. The details will be discussed after Fool's Raid.

FOOL'S RAID

Who: Us
What: Fool's Raid
When: April 28th and 28th
Where:Lone Mountain Park

How: Konradr did an awesome thing and reserved the park for us. Konradr #1. The word is getting out tonight in the form of posts on the Belegarth and Dagorhir National Boards. It would be nice if everyone could Facebook spam this too--social media is our friend. The more people we get the more awesome this event will be.

While this is a 2-day event, camping on site will not be provided. We are sorry for this inconvenience, but this is Las Vegas and there are plenty of places to stay.

We need to arrive early and mark our territory. Despite a reservation, we still need to make it clear that the park is reserved for our event and that bystanders can either bystand or participate, as opposed to walking all over our field in the middle of battle. I doubt this will be a problem though.

March 3 Council Meeting Results Ampleparking

I am ok with this

RAFFLE

Taco is starting a raffle this Saturday on the 10th. If anyone would like to donate stuff to it, that would be fantastic. There are already three super cool items (that i'm going to win huehue) that can be bid on. All proceeds go to the realm and will help us fund things like Fool's Raid, King's Tourney, going to events, promoting Las Vegas Dagorhir, etc.

WEAPON CHECKS

To keep practice running smoothly we are only doing weapon check once a month. New weapons are excluded from this and will be checked immediately. Also, you guys need to pass my red mace already. Please? We also need to train more weapon checkers. Times are hard when only two or three people are doing it and are in constant need of backs to smack.

We could also use some weapon checking templates. If anyone has some or would like to make some, that would be groovy.

MORE RULES STUFF OMG

We also need to enforce the ass and elbows rule when dead. We know that clearing the field when immediately dead is the standard here at Barad'dun, but it gets us into a lot of trouble at events.

However, our ruling is that you will ass and elbows until you have a safe exit from the fighting. This is to prevent people getting stepped on or tripped over.

CRAFTING GUILD
March 3 Council Meeting Results Renfairegirl
can you make something like this? For me?

We would like over 9000 colored sashes for our event! In two different colors! The reasoning behind this is that we would like to know who is on what team during our event. It would also make a cool thing to give to our out of state guests when they arrive. Taco said he is gonna put a fire under your guys' butts. I hope he does.

EDIT:

Jk just two colors for sashes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: March 3 Council Meeting Results   March 3 Council Meeting Results I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 am

I would like to also announce that WoR III was a huge success! Thanks to everyone who came and CONGRATULATIONS BLACK LIONS on winning the Four Horsemen Tournament. Shameless plug. Hue.

Here is a mighty video taken by Phoxly:

Finals

Finale

I would also like to announce my new Youtube channel, foamfighting1! Here is some cool stuff from last practice.

kwek
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: March 3 Council Meeting Results   March 3 Council Meeting Results I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:29 pm

I would also like to congratulate Baraddun on our win for the Realm Fights we kicked some booty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 3 Council Meeting Results   March 3 Council Meeting Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 3 Council Meeting Results
Page 1 of 1