Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

The..."What happened to Alacian?"...thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

The..."What happened to Alacian?"...thread. Empty
PostSubject: The..."What happened to Alacian?"...thread.   The..."What happened to Alacian?"...thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey guys and gals -

Life is kickin' me in the ass right now. What with doing school and taking care of mom and the family from 6am to 3pm, and then work 5:30pm to 9pm; I'm tired and busy as a blood hound on a Georgia chain gang.

I know I've got pm's, site updates and forum posts to catch up on. I'll do it after work tonight. I just wanted to apologize to anyone that was expecting an immediate response or wondered where I went.

I wasn't all *there* this last Saturday and was kinda off by the time afternoon hit. So, my apologies to Russel for the weirdness when he ragged me about leaving early. I think I stared at him a bit because it hit me kinda funny.

Soo...with that...pm me if there's anything I miss on the forums tonight that I should have responded to. I've had kiddo all day and am intending to take a nap before work hopefully now that his mother is back to take care of him. =P

Have fun in Utah this weekend everyone...I'll be using Saturday to go swimming and sleep like a rock. Though if anyone is wanting to hold normal practice on Sunday if you're not beat to a pulp...I'd be happy to come.

- A
Back to top Go down

The..."What happened to Alacian?"...thread.
Page 1 of 1