Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon) Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:35 pm

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. If not other members usually have enough to share.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off the playground.

See you on the field of battle

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 am

I will be there, but again, I am working early and may be a little late, but I will be there, with Frogleg, and my whole "Little Army".
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:25 am

I'll be there with my father and my brother. We'll be on time as usual or a little early.

- A

p.s. Your little army better have Short Stack and Tadpole there. =P
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:36 am

I'm pretty sure I will be there, but unfortunately, Fortuna has conspired against me and I will be late. I was hoping to be there by 11 but now it looks like I won't be able to make it til 1 o'clock. Sorry guys. I hate getting up early, but I absolutely abhor being late. I just hate being late. It's not in my nature, but things happen.

Romeo has decided to catch a ride with his cousin so He can be there on time. He's going to take some of my weapons and shields. Jared (one of my nephew's, Taylor's brother) still hasn't gotten his father to notorize a waiver, but the dad did notorize the one for Taylor so I'm sure he'll eventually get one for him. I vouch for the kid if that is enough to let him play.

Did Surt ever make it in town? I haven't heard anything from anyone?

Did I mention I HATE BEING LATE!

See y'all there, eventually.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, October 3th (12 noon)
Page 1 of 1