Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)

Go down 
+3
konradr
Demie Zephyra
Phoxly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 am

Okay so I got excited and decided to play around with a bunch of video clips and photos. This is what I have come up with:

It was still being processed at the time I submitted this, so it might be fuzzy and kind of distorted, but it should clear up soon. If not, watch it on my profile, looks fine there.

SONG: Now We are Free (David Pearce Remix) from the Gladiator Soundtrack!

Edit: In case you didn't see the end of the Vid, Pics and Vid credit goes to Konrad and Akeria!

Last edited by Phoxly on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:55 am

Wow!

Your video>My video

xD
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:56 am

Nice Phoxly, I like it. I like the gladiator remix and that you gave the credit in the post for the music and the vid's & pics.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 pm

I LIKE IT !!!!!
Anytime I get to see you guys in action, brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye.

Konradr, you are firmly entrenched at the corner of awesome and win!!

K-
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Yeah Konrad totally pwns in that video lol, I love it when he steals the relic ROFL. Thanks for the feedback guys, I really can't wait to get to Vegas and join yall, hopefully with the group somewhat fully garb'd up Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm

that was great man Smile good job
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:27 am

I look forward to filming another one myself with the group hopefully in November. Very Happy I am so stoked. We sold our house, and bought that one in Northwest, so now its just a matter of paperwork before I come down. =)

I'd like to get some better footage though, maybe if Akeria couldt ake some more action pics, and some vid (if your cam does Akeria)

The video already has a comment on it about Konrad =D rock on man. (And no, you aren't that old!)
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 am

oh wow very nice i love the music that was used and thank you very much for giving me the credit means alot but yeah i can take videos if you like i'm actually in the process of fixing my video camera right now so the only thing that i do have at the moment is my camera in which i do have a video record button and all that but it just takes alot of my memory so if you like me to tape i need to buy another seperate memory card or i can just use my video camera i really need to buy a new one i have one of like the really old bulky cameras i got when i was like 8 from DI lol so it takes the tapes and stuff so i have to take what i get to a photo shop so they can put it on a disk and stuff but yeah you can garentee that I WILL take more photos glad that i could help! awesome vid!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 am

I had my kids take some video when I first started playing, on a Sony Digital 8 my brother in law gave me when he got his new camera. I can edit the footage on my computer, well, not on this PC, its all used up, but on my laptop. Trouble is I can't find the USB download cable that came with it. Things have moved around so much I just don't know where to find it. =(

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:58 pm

I lost my cord like Konrad did.

However, Kitty -

Your cam takes a standard SD card? I've got a 1G and 512MB from my cam if you want to borrow them strictly for video sometime. Just don't take them since it's my ass in the wringer because it's technically mom's camcorder that we got her for Christmas. LOL

p.s. You can't take video all the time, Kitty. You owe me a spar this Saturday. *mwah* If I best you then you're my wench. Razz

- A
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

I have about 20 different USB adapters I have collected over the years, one of them is bound to fit your cam's!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Alacian wrote:

However, Kitty -

Your cam takes a standard SD card? I've got a 1G and 512MB from my cam if you want to borrow them strictly for video sometime. Just don't take them since it's my ass in the wringer because it's technically mom's camcorder that we got her for Christmas. LOL

p.s. You can't take video all the time, Kitty. You owe me a spar this Saturday. *mwah* If I best you then you're my wench. Razz

- A

OH NOES!!!! dang well then i guess i better beat you then but i really suck TT_TT oh ok i will tries! lol. but what i think i will do with the taping is ask the person that i live with not taco but ask her if i can use her camera and then like use my camera for taping. i really appreciate the offer but i really try not to borrow things cause i know how i am with my luck i will try not to lose it and then lose it anyway TT_TT so yeah i would really hate for someone to get in trouble for me you know so yeah but thank you again no i wanna do this for you guys this is my way of contributing so don't worry i will get what i need to make you guys look AWESOME!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 pm

konradr wrote:
I had my kids take some video when I first started playing, on a Sony Digital 8 my brother in law gave me when he got his new camera. I can edit the footage on my computer, well, not on this PC, its all used up, but on my laptop. Trouble is I can't find the USB download cable that came with it. Things have moved around so much I just don't know where to find it. =(

Konradr

yeah that really sucks but is seems that people are willing to loan you out one i know i have like a bagillion of them too lol and it seems that phoxly has some that he can loan out so thats cool!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 pm

I have 3-5 of the USB cords that have a USB end, and a smaller usb end that isl ike a trapezoid.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Akeria wrote:
Alacian wrote:

However, Kitty -

- A

OH NOES!!!! dang well then i guess i better beat you then but i really suck TT_TT oh ok i will tries! lol. but what i think i will do with the taping is ask the person that i live with not taco but ask her if i can use her camera and then like use my camera for taping. i really appreciate the offer but i really try not to borrow things cause i know how i am with my luck i will try not to lose it and then lose it anyway TT_TT so yeah i would really hate for someone to get in trouble for me you know so yeah but thank you again no i wanna do this for you guys this is my way of contributing so don't worry i will get what i need to make you guys look AWESOME!!!! sunny

Ha ha. If you beat me I'll give you a foot rub and dub you my mighty mistress. *snickers*.....It's still a win-win situation for me in my diabolical plan to steal Taco's woman.

Anyhow. Yeah. If you change your mind let me know!

You also contribute by simply showing up and being your awesome self that we all love! *mwah*

Can't wait to see you again. ^_^

- A
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:01 am

yea your great you and taco are cool even if im now second bigest GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways yous keep comein out and bein your awesome selfs Smile

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 pm

ROFL good quote! My step mom has a cannon Rebel camera, but its not the one that takes video.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:26 pm

ha ha ha i feel so special! YAY my awesomness will be there and shine on all yalls lol... yeah i'm kinda excited i might fight this week only for alyssa lol jk jk jk just cause i kinda like you guys you talked me into it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)   Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barad'Dun Promo Demo Video (Beta)
Page 1 of 1