Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Kurn Blackwolf's bio.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Kurn Blackwolf's bio. Empty
PostSubject: Kurn Blackwolf's bio.   Kurn Blackwolf's bio. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:43 pm

* Born so long ago I can't remember. I grew up the youngest with two older sisters.
* At an early age I hired on to a ship bound for riches. Two years out my leader fell to enemy action. Calling upon the gods to guide me. I took to the stern, dealing death along the way. I was struck and fell.
* Well into my journey to Valhalla, I awoke surrounded by ogres, in a room lit with unseen candles.
* These ogre gods (gods, because they possessed powers truly worhty of gods) told me I would return to my home a warrior and that songs would be sung in my honor.
* I spent many days in the company of these gods, they were very happy to fight with me. It seemed they were learning from me as much as I was from them.
* When I returned home, I learned that my brothers in arms were victorious. For my courage in turning the tide I was awarded my own vessel. 'The Wyvern'.
* While on a raid in the western sea, my crew and I learned that our homes had been raided by scraelings and that nothing was left. At this news, and fearing the gods had abandoned us, my crew and I began wandering the sea aimlessly, with no home to return to.
* For many years we hired out to various warlords, winning battle after battle. After a time, war began to loose its appeal on me.
* I remember the day I decided to give it up, for I had nothing to fight for. We had contracted with some young fellow from a place called Alba, he wanted me to overtake a ship and kill all abored. He paid me hansomely and I kept the ship, we found out later that it was a plot for the throne.
* I had enough, I allowed my men to buy me out.
* Thirteen days later, I befriended a young man named Seeker. We travelled the lands of Middle Earth together for many years. It was soon after a Beltain that Seeker began talking to me about the Fianna. I wanted no part of any unit, instead prefering to go it alone.
* After some time and Seeker making a nuisance of himself, I decided to try out this new unit.
*Rising quickly within the ranks, and becoming a leader of one of the septs. I had finally found the home I searched so desperately for.
*As time went on, and Middle Earth faltered, It was time to move on. Leaving my Tanasie to take charge I once again left, fearing I had lost my family forever.
* Much to my admiration and joy, I discovered that no matter how far you travel, once you join and have been accepted into the Fianna. You will never want for friendship or family again.
* Once again my wandering spirit took me away. This time I travelled with a mistress. D'edra Blackwolf.
* The Wyvern landed in the southern lands at a place called Barad'Dun. The ruler there accepted us into his navy.
* The Wyvern, having proven her salt, was soon made flagship of this grand kingdom.
* The Wyvern was burned and destroyed during the seige of Barad'Dun.
* After rebuilding the realm, I was called away. Taking with me my mistress D'edra, a new crew, and a new vessel. Gifted to me by my replacement, Konradr Graywolf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html

Kurn Blackwolf's bio.
Page 1 of 1