Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

So, now I have some issues.

Go down 
+4
konradr
Surt
Phoxly
Demie Zephyra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

So, now I have some issues. Empty
PostSubject: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:06 pm

I hate to sound like I'm ranting, but what the hell is up with all of the negativity lately?

For some reason, there is a lot of bickering and trash talking going around at practice.
It became extremely noticable yesterday.
It seems to me that a few people need to realearn the meaning of respect.

Hell, I even saw one or two people being disrespectful to the guys from ATD!
Is that how we want Barad'Dun to be represented?

How about if you have a problem with the way someone does things, you tell them politely and be mature about it, instead of picking an unnecessary fight.

We're supposed to be a united realm.
Come on, guys.
Even if you have issues with someone,
Swallow your pride and deal for the good of the team.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 pm

I can't really give much input cause I am not there and its not really my business, but you guys should sit down and have a talk. When is the Althing?

Maybe discuss where the realm is going, where you wanna see it go? =)

Again, not everyone is on the forums, so ranting here is kind of bipartisan toward the group as a whole. Though I totally see where you are coming from Demie, you aren't the first one who I have heard mention this in conversations on MSN and such.

Thanks for bringing it up though.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

demie is right. cant we all just get along! king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Thats what althing is for. Name calling has to be in check. And wether you agree with someone's attitudes or actions, as a realm we need to keep in in control and not show it. Keep it to yourself,or speak quietly on the sidelines to a herald or officer, but not out loud and in someones face, or be banished.

I too felt uncomfortable yesterday and appologized to ATD when they were leaving. None said they felt it was neccessary and that they had a good time. I believe they were only showing the honor and respect all of us should have shown them. If you want to trash talk, join the SCA or start a Belegarth realm of your own.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
semtater

semtater

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 pm

konradr wrote:
If you want to trash talk, join the SCA or start a Belegarth realm of your own.

Konradr

Haha. Speaking of trash talk. I don't mind the slam on the SCA but why single out Bel? Lol
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 pm

thats why i played belegarth lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Dante wrote:
thats why i played belegarth lol!
HA HA HA same here all they care about is having fun that's what this should be. if you make it too serious people won't want to be around it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 pm

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all tacos are created spicy and crunchy."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Barad'Dun the sons of Frodo and Gandalf and the sons of Goblins and Taco's will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the nation of An Tir Dearg, a state sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of blood and rum.

I have a dream that my four little Bowkerette's will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the shape of their ears but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in the red lands, with its vicious racists non-drinking Uruk-hai, with its King having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in the heart of their cave, little hobbit boys and hobbit girls will be able to join hands with little taco boys and taco girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the battle shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; be them green, blue, purple, pointy eared or queer....

Can't we all just along?!

...-coughs-
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:18 pm

-begins slow clapping-

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:01 am

By trash talking I meant putting down other people but not in a fun way. I am all for fun, if its not at other's expense. Other than we are beating our friends up with foam weapons, now thats acceptable.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, now I have some issues.   So, now I have some issues. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, now I have some issues.
Page 1 of 1