Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

The Curse of Outpost 7

Go down 
+8
Demie Zephyra
Whisper
edgar dernhelm
Strider
Hxctemplar
Phoxly
Kilanos
konradr
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Outpost 7   The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:45 pm

The old man finished his tale and gathered a few more coins from his satisfied flock as they departed. The Merchant threw him a Gold Denarii, Dungeld of Barad'Dun, with Adunakhor Surt's smiling face embossed on one side, and the tower and Star of the Realm on the other.

"Good tale old one." The Merchant said, hugging his wife as they strode past, trailed by several children. "I enjoyed it. I will seek you out again next time we are in the market."

"Thank you kind sir. Oh, I have many tales of Barad'Dun, many!"

The gold Denarii rattled around in the old man's tankard along with several Silver Florin's and a few copper farthing's. It had been a good night.

The storyteller pulled the gray cloak from over his head, and the moonlight gleamed in his long mane of white hair. A twinkle sparkled in his eyes as it always did when he remembered the past.

A large hulking shape suddenly stepped out of the Shadows.

"Taco." The old man said with a smile. "Listening long?"

"I love that story." The Troll said with a smile of his own. He then looked at the tankard. "Isn't it, buy one get one free at the Hobgoblin tonight?"

"Maybe, lets go find out. If anything, Oddvar should be at the 3 dragon ante table."

"He cheats."

"So they say, so they say." The old man said. "Come on," He rattled the coins in the tankard. "I have enough for a pitcher of ale for an old friend."

"Thank you shepherd."

"Now, now, that was along time ago. I'm just a crusty old sailor now earning some ale money with a few tales here and there." Konradr said.

The two walked side by side making their way through the throngs of people heading home from the market. Taco rested his large arm on Konradr's shoulder. The old man grunted and nearly fell over.

"I love this city." Taco said.

"Me to, big boy, me to." Konradr grunted.

And the two dissappeared through one of the dark alley ways heading towards the docks, and the tavern district.

THE END
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Outpost 7   The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:39 am

that was a great story we need to do another.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Outpost 7   The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Testing the possiblilty of an 'audiobook' version:

These are saved online in WMA format. This is only a sample. We could do this as a group with one narrator and each real person reading his own dialogue and the narrator or creator reading any parts of created characters.

Part One.

Part two.

Part three.

Part four.

What do you think?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Outpost 7   The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 pm

OMG Konradr, this is amazing! haha. Love Taco's voice Razz
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Outpost 7   The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm

"The Curse of Outpost 7" Crossword puzzle!

The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 Outpos11

The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 Outpos14

The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 Outpos12

Enjoy! Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Outpost 7   The Curse of Outpost 7 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Outpost 7
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life :: Idle Muses-
Jump to: