Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Road Warrior event.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Road Warrior event. Empty
PostSubject: Road Warrior event.   Road Warrior event. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:55 am

This post is from Mordrauk of Aggelgorod.

Quote :
Some of us Aggelgorod (Los Angeles) fighters are throwing a fighting demo/recruitment drive at the Road Warrior Event in the desert this weekend. (not strictly medieval, but we're out their preaching foam weapons fighting, and handing out dagorhir business cards)

I was wondering if any local-ish fighters (Vegas, AZ, Central Cali) were already coming, or were thinking about coming, but either couldn't afford tickets, or hadn't decided to come yet. I've got a few comp tickets left (a $75 value), for experienced fighters over 18 (no minors allowed), who are willing to do demo shows several times a day. We could use a few more guys/girls, and it's going to be a hoot.

Sorry for the late notice, but this event wasn't a sure thing until fairly recently.

It'll be a hoot- Vernon Wells is going to be there, and hundreds of mohawked leather jacketed shoulder padded types.

Anyone interested, let me know, asap. My contact info is available on the Aggelgorod website- members page- I'm the vice president.

Thanks,

Mordrauk

Don't think I could swing it but it sounds good if any of you can.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Road Warrior event.   Road Warrior event. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm

konradr wrote:
This post is from Mordrauk of Aggelgorod.

Quote :
Some of us Aggelgorod (Los Angeles) fighters are throwing a fighting demo/recruitment drive at the Road Warrior Event in the desert this weekend. (not strictly medieval, but we're out their preaching foam weapons fighting, and handing out dagorhir business cards)

I was wondering if any local-ish fighters (Vegas, AZ, Central Cali) were already coming, or were thinking about coming, but either couldn't afford tickets, or hadn't decided to come yet. I've got a few comp tickets left (a $75 value), for experienced fighters over 18 (no minors allowed), who are willing to do demo shows several times a day. We could use a few more guys/girls, and it's going to be a hoot.

Sorry for the late notice, but this event wasn't a sure thing until fairly recently.

It'll be a hoot- Vernon Wells is going to be there, and hundreds of mohawked leather jacketed shoulder padded types.

Anyone interested, let me know, asap. My contact info is available on the Aggelgorod website- members page- I'm the vice president.

Thanks,

Mordrauk

Don't think I could swing it but it sounds good if any of you can.

Konradr

I couldn't and I'm not eighteen either. I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Road Warrior event.   Road Warrior event. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Maybe next year Alacian.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Road Warrior event.   Road Warrior event. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 am

konradr wrote:
Maybe next year Alacian.

Konradr

I hope so. I'll take you next year. You're my muscle. *nods*
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Road Warrior event.   Road Warrior event. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:48 am

If I don't start excercising like the rest of you, I won't be muscles I'll be flab and you'll have to push me in a wheelchair! At least until you see some cute young guy pass by, then , there's Konradr, sitting in his wheelchair, waiting...waiting....waiting.....

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Road Warrior event.   Road Warrior event. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Awwww poor Konradr haha. We'll give you a piggy back ride.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Road Warrior event.   Road Warrior event. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Ha ha. Haven't you noticed, Konrad? I've hit most of Barad'Dun's cute guys in the hacky sacks with a sword. Most can't handle tough love.

It'd be more like me getting a pole and putting the banner on it and attaching it to your wheelchair. Writing Barad'Dun across the back. Getting you a little crown. Proppin' myself in your lap and claiming to be the King's loyal minion.

You should know me better by now, Konrad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Warrior event.   Road Warrior event. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road Warrior event.
Page 1 of 1