Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Taco & Kitties Anime Night

Go down 
+10
sasquatch
Surt
Hxctemplar
Taco
konradr
Demie Zephyra
edgar dernhelm
Alacian
Phoxly
Sarabi
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Taco & Kitties Anime Night Empty
PostSubject: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Alright so last night was the first anime night and for it being the first night i can honestly say that i had a blast and it gave me a chance to see what i wanna do with this night of anime goodness so this is what the plans are. i'm wanting to focus mainly on the old and the new. i want to watch some of the old classics and something that i have never seen before and something that you guys haven't seen before. so what i wanna do it watch 3 episodes of and old anime that you have seen before and 3 episodes on an anime that no one has seen before don't worry i won't just pick anime's out of a hat i would like to also watch things that would be interesting to you. so here's the plan i'm going to make a list of anime's that i have seen and i want you guys to do the same i want you to cross out the ones that you have seen as well so i know were not just watching something that we already know what it is. after the second list is posted i want you guys to pick 3 animes that you haven't seen but would like to see and we will VOTE on what we will watch. with the new anime if you have seen something online that you haven't seen and it sounds looks seems cool post it with a summary of the anime. and we will also vote on that supposed list k.

FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANNA WATCH WHATEVER WAS PICKED PLEASE do not ruin it for everyone else i want us all to have fun if you're choice was not selected please don't complain you will have another chance when we have the next vote. you are more than welcome to bring board games, card games (poker, magic yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, ect.) play D&D. whatever you like just please follow the Bambi rule "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"

so yeah i'm in the middle of writing the list now with short summaries of them and if you want to put something up please do and at the end of every month ( i hope to finish an anime every month) we can vote again sound like a plan?

i don't know if we will do it next week cause its like thanksgiving and all but if you want to let me know

* oh and i would like to say thank you to alyssa who bought all those yummy goodies *

afro ♥️ PeAcE ♥️
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 pm

=D I can't wait to go when I get down, if I am invited Smile
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 am

Ha ha. You're welcome, baby. I can't do it every week unless everyone wants to pitch in five dollars or everyone bring one bag of their favorite chips ($2.50/$3.00) and a two liter of soda (98cents/$1.00).

Thanks for putting up with us.

Also, I loved last night. It was awesome to the max. As far as holidays go, etc. Well, what I was gonna suggest is that y'all do it biweekly, ya know? I didn't figure y'all want people in your house *every* week and I know that some can't make it *every* week.

That of course is up to y'all. I won't make it next week though. I'll be with my family in jammies, watching movies and eating pizza like we always do.

p.s. I've only seen the anime I watched with y'all last night. I want to see all of it, so reasonably, I'm not gonna vote unless you guys want me to do so. My brother I will make a list of the ones he has seen, etc. He was hesitant to vote last night or tell you what anime he had seen because he was extremely shy, but he had a blast regardless.

Thanks for having us! Love y'all!

Edit: At some point in the next month though, if everyone likes chili, I intend to make a big pot of my homemade chili and bring everything to go with it during one of your anime nights.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:03 am

Phoxly wrote:

Your ass is coming or we will come to your house and make you come.

*chants*...If we play anime. They will come. If we play anime. They will come.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 am

Phoxly wrote:
of course you are i can't wait to have ya over!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 am

Alacian wrote:
Ha ha. You're welcome, baby. I can't do it every week unless everyone wants to pitch in five dollars or everyone bring one bag of their favorite chips ($2.50/$3.00) and a two liter of soda (98cents/$1.00).

Thanks for putting up with us.

Also, I loved last night. It was awesome to the max. As far as holidays go, etc. Well, what I was gonna suggest is that y'all do it biweekly, ya know? I didn't figure y'all want people in your house *every* week and I know that some can't make it *every* week.

That of course is up to y'all. I won't make it next week though. I'll be with my family in jammies, watching movies and eating pizza like we always do.

p.s. I've only seen the anime I watched with y'all last night. I want to see all of it, so reasonably, I'm not gonna vote unless you guys want me to do so. My brother I will make a list of the ones he has seen, etc. He was hesitant to vote last night or tell you what anime he had seen because he was extremely shy, but he had a blast regardless.

Thanks for having us! Love y'all!

Edit: At some point in the next month though, if everyone likes chili, I intend to make a big pot of my homemade chili and bring everything to go with it during one of your anime nights.

that sounds like fun well i wanted kinda wanted to do it every week mainly cause i don't have anything to do but i understand that next week is family week for the holidays and i wasn't planning on haveing people come over um... but yeah maybe we can work something out?
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 am

i loved last night it was great i missed the last ep of airgear though it was kinda hot in there i had to get outside Razz anyways i dont know what anyone else is doin for thanksgivieng but my family is goin to arizona and i am getin left behind because of this and that Razz so ill be at home alone all week next week unless someone takes pitty:P and has me over -looks back and forth excitedly-.. Razz ....hm i dont wanna impose i know its family time but just throwin it out there Razz anyways ill make my list gonna work on it monday theres lots i wanna see and lots i want you guys to see so many ive watched just recently that rock.......claymore....-coughs-.anyways yea thats my situation next week Razz yall peace out and see ya all on sat Smile

Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
William Shakespeare

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
William Shakespeare

Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. Leo Buscaglia

love ya all PEACE!!!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 am

Weekly works for me. I don't do anything else. I'll just have to talk to the folks. <_<

Edgar - I'd let you at my house, but my folks wouldn't go for it since I spent my brownie points inviting someone from halfway across the country come over for four days.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:28 am

yea cool cool i can likely find somethin to do get on yahoo for a min if you feel like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:05 pm

oh that's too bad i would hate for you to be alone if you like maybe we can just have a day where we can just sit play games and watch movies if you like i have to talk to everyone in the house first but i'll let you know and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Demie had fun too! =]

I'm making a list now. Haha.

I can bring over some anime too.
But, most of it is kinda girly. >.>

I could also lend out some manga if y'all want.
I have like, 60.

I'll bring food next time too. I'll make an anime cake!

:3
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 pm

well you let me know akeria ill be fine on my own though im usualy alone every holiday it kinda sucks but ill be ok if i cant hang with any of ya Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:00 am

hey i was wonderin kitty you guys can download stuff with you lappy for us to watch right so i can go ahead and list animes i dont actualy have right let me know cause at the moment i dont have any of my anime there in a storage shed across town....dont ask........so yea let me know that so i can make my list Razz oh and demie what manga do you have i love manga i may be interested in borrowing some Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:03 am

yes i just want a list of anime that you have seen and a list of anime that you have seen and i would like a list of anime that you are interested in seeing if it is something new make sure you give us the name of it and a description or if you can find a trailer on youtube that would be awesome too.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 pm

ok hers a few i would like to put up for my list Smile

claymore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZYTMTgvSI : description:in a world where youma(vampires)run rampant there is an organization of trained female youma halfbreeds whos soul perpose is to hunt down youma for a fee paid to a man in black the warriors are called claymores and clair is a low lvl claymore on mission when she meets a young boy and saves his life he causes her to remeber a very painful time in her past and thus the story proceeds with one season actualy bein a flashback and then the hunt begins Smile TV16

flcl Razz we must watch this sometime Razz : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3b0A_KjihY :decription:ok ao a young boy liveing a ordinary boreing life in mabase one day meets a strang women who claims to be from space when she runs him over with her vespa scooter and proceeds to hit him violently with a guitar she always caries,what insues is nothing less than madnes as the boy must join in a fight against an evil corp bent on world destruction with mech action hilarious comedy and some fan service this is by far one of my fav animes of all time Smile TV16

excel saga Smile : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9BX_mR2uQ0 :ummmm decription hmmmm Razz :ok ill try its basicly a rip on every show to ever come outa japan its freakin hilarious if you can understand it Razz i loved this show its amazeing Smile o would try to explain it beter but um yea my head would explode lol! this is TV16 at least i think Razz

kikaider : http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1519649049/ : i dont realy have a good desription for it aside from sayin again that it is a take on pinocio a scientist creats jiro a cyborg and gives him an experimental heart and AI and then the workshop is destroyed and jiro is left with no answers about who he is and why he was made in his journey he meets many robots made by an evil scientist that was a enemy of his creator and he is forced to fight and kill these robots against his wishes its a great story and a must watch in my book it is PG13

elfen lied : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RLN42dWLsY : description: a mysterious girl with pointy ears escapes from a research facility by killing most of the gaurds only to be shot in the head and fall into the ocean but she does not die and instead walks on shore meeting 2 ppl that take her in as a lost or abandoned child but lil do they know that one of them has a disturbeing conection from the past with this girl named lucy this story is good but the anime is quite graphic and has more than a lil nudity and extreme violence it is a TVMA anime.

well theres more to come but theres some Razz oh and i wont make a list of things i want to see but havent cause i am interested in seein all anime i like every genre at least a lil Razz so im game for anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Demie Zephyra wrote:
Demie had fun too! =]

I'm making a list now. Haha.

I can bring over some anime too.
But, most of it is kinda girly. >.>

I could also lend out some manga if y'all want.
I have like, 60.

I'll bring food next time too. I'll make an anime cake!

:3

you're awesome demi lol i would love to try your anime cake and yeah bring what you want in the lines of anime maybe we can do that instead just bring you're anime one the 2nd of december all the anime that you wanna watch at least. and we will post it on the wall and put it to a vote together.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:19 am

k just wanna remind every one that this Wed. it will be December the 2nd will be another anime night come if you can bring anime that you wanna watch. and we are going to post it to the wall and vote on one english anime one japanese if you have selections that you wanna make post it here on the boards and we'll get it for you. also you can bring board games cards ect. if you want. hope to see you all again. >.<

afro ♥️ PeAcE ♥️
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 am

im there if demies there and bringin the xbox Razz
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:01 am

Who's coming to Anime Night?

I and my brother need a ride. Demie? lol

Smithy? Are you coming? If so, pick up Surt since he doesn't have a ride.

It's 6pm on Wednesday night. You can be a little late if you have to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 am

Templar said he might come.
I will try my damnedest to come this week.
It all depends on how many papers I can write tonight and tomorrow.

Unless I can bring my lappytop over to Taco and Kitty's.

I can't be sure about next week.
Finals.

But then I'm free to come every week! =]
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:15 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:

Finals.

I can bring my laptop if you mean your mom won't let you bring yours. Then I can move your stuff onto a memory stick for you to take home.

I and my brother need a ride. XD .....call me and let me know if you're able to go and if we can cop a ride from you?
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:19 am

Alacian wrote:
Demie Zephyra wrote:

Finals.

I can bring my laptop if you mean your mom won't let you bring yours. Then I can move your stuff onto a memory stick for you to take home.

I and my brother need a ride. XD .....call me and let me know if you're able to go and if we can cop a ride from you?

I'll let you know. x]
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:45 am

Well it turns out we will be skipping this weeks anime night.

I'm completely retarded. I don't even have gas money for this.

Sorry, Demie. You'll be fine. Just don't stop at the last gas station before Nellis.

Catch y'all next time.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 am

Alacian mentioned Nellis. My route is in that area (north las vegas) so what are the cross streets should I just happend to be in my quest vehicle patrolling nearby???

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:11 pm

konradr wrote:
Alacian mentioned Nellis. My route is in that area (north las vegas) so what are the cross streets should I just happend to be in my quest vehicle patrolling nearby???

Konradr

You have to go to Lake Mead and Hollywood, I believe.
And then take Hollywood to Cheyenne.

But, since the Lake Mead exit was closed last time,
I had to take the Cheyenne exit off the 15,
make a right on Nellis,
left on Lake Mead, then left on Hollywood.

O.o

Since Cheyenne doesn't go through to where they live.

>.> Bout a 45-60 minute drive from where I live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taco & Kitties Anime Night
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next