Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Taco & Kitties Anime Night

Go down 
+10
sasquatch
Surt
Hxctemplar
Taco
konradr
Demie Zephyra
edgar dernhelm
Alacian
Phoxly
Sarabi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Hollywood is too far out of my route. Too bad, I would have tried to see if I could pop in and pick up any specimens for quest.

Kornadr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:14 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:
Templar said he might come.
I will try my damnedest to come this week.
It all depends on how many papers I can write tonight and tomorrow.

Unless I can bring my lappytop over to Taco and Kitty's.

I can't be sure about next week.
Finals.

But then I'm free to come every week! =]

yeah we have internets if you wanna bring your laptop thats cool i totally understand school is more important and sure if you wanna work on it here do it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Okay.

So, the only way I can go is if someone is willing to ride with me.

My mom won't let me make the drive alone.
So, unless someone needs me to pick 'em up, I'll have to miss the one.

>.>
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:47 pm

I don't have the money to go or I'd go with ya, baby. I've been running around all day getting my health card, etc. Gotta be at my four hour orientation first thing in the morning.

I'll let you know my schedule for next week after Saturday.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:22 am

grrrrr man this sucks i realy want to go and can but dont have a way to get there Sad realy sucks Sad i even have gas money if someone can get me Smile .......please.......anybody........hello....echo........-crikets chirping-........
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:58 am

T.T
Sorry, Edgar.

After finals, I can bring you every week.
Just not this or next week.

Stupid difficult precalculus test.>[
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm

lol its realy ok Smile smithy picked me up and you gotta do your stuff i compleatly understand so no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 pm

i declare the invasion of your thread Twisted Evil i will now comence the posting of anime amvs and clips of various animes i have recently found and found hilarious Razz hope you enjoy if not prepare for torture Twisted Evil lol heres some to start us off

not as funny but better looking Razz

warning potentail harmful to your brain Razz TV ma rateing

and heres 1/3 of the 2nd ep of ufo ultra maiden valkyrie couldnt find ep 1 but ep 2 explains things ok i think Razz

and thats it for now Razz enjoy
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:25 am

just letting everyone know that this wed is another anime night come if you like. last time not a whole lot of people showed so if everyone agrees with re voting that's cool with me if we do decide to vote you can put input on more anime you wanna watch we will put it on the list and we will all vote on a anime of our choosing 3 English anime 3 Japanese anime and 1 video. at the end of said vote we will take anime but it will wait to be voted on till next month. deal deal. you can bring card games board games personal devises ( DS , PSP ) go ahead but anime night is for watching anime at the end of the episodes who ever brings Xbox whatever game consoles can play after we're done watching. make sure you bring enough paddles for people to play possibly 4 or if you don't have 4 ask someone see if they could help. yeah that's about it.

afro ♥️ PeAcE ♥️
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 am

and make sure all cordless controlers are charged GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4 player games rock Smile lol lookin forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 am

Don't have a ride, so we won't be there.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:33 pm

i wanna be there but alas yet again i dont have a ride unless smithy is willin to put up with me again or if templar is still goin and can grab me Sad so i guess well see
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:39 pm

oh and heres another anime im gonna put out there for the next months vote its called this ugly yet beautiful world and it by Shouji Saeki and Hiroyuki Yamaga. It was co-produced by the Gainax and Shaft animation studios.now as you know i havent realy seen many anime and as much as i hate to admit it im kinda a noobie Sad but i realy like this anime not as good as eva by alot of ppls opinions and yea id have to agree but i still liked it Razz so there its about 12 episodes long but cant remember exactly well heres some clips.

and ok so mabey the stiry has been told befor and mabey better but hey it still aint bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Ya I won't be able to make it this week :/ gotta work all week cept for Friday.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:32 am

lift that bail and what not gotta do what you gotta do man ill find a way ill navigate bus routes if i have to Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Alright here i am again lol letting you all know that once again this wed Dec, 16 2009 is anime night at mine and tacos house at 5 O'clock PM please come if you can you don't have to bring snacks you can bring your board games card games and game consols but please if you bring them make sure that there are enough controllers for everybody at least 4 or 3 please. ok once again we are watching Ergo Proxy Episode 8 and Gurren Laggen Episode 8 for those that have not been coming I'm sorry we are already so far in the anime we are not going to replay what we have already seen however if you have the internet we are however going to give you an opportunity to catch up if you like we've got an anime site where you can stream anime and we will post a summary for those who would rather just know whats going on and just pick up where we are. please don't find this offencive. but anyway the stream sites are below and i will post the summaries up underneath.

Ergo Proxy

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/ergo-proxy-english-dubbed-online-free

they have this in japanese or in English we are currently watching it in english and if you would like to as well when you click on the episodes to the right before the movie there should be a english dubbed tab either on top of the movie or it will ask you before the movie is played to catch up watch episode 1 - 8

Summary

EP1 - EP8 a series of mysterious attacks involving Cogito infected AutoReivs occur (which causes them to become self-aware) , Re-l is assigned to investigate, and encounters a humanoid monster. Later, she is attacked by two of these monsters at her home. Re-l struggles to convince her peers of her encounters with the monsters, which she learns are called Proxy (described as God-like and Immortal) . She is removed from the investigation and finds that Iggy has had his memories of recent events have been erased. Meanwhile, Vincent finds himself on the run from a proxy and then the city's authorities.Now Romdo is no longer a safe haven for Vincent. He is trying to avoid capture by the authorities. As he flees he comes across the infected AutoReiv Pino. Pino then shows him the way to escape from Romdo to the outside world. Re-l struggles to contact Vincent and uncover the true nature of his involvement with the Proxy. Vincent and Pino are taken in by a small commune, the inhabitants of which make a living off the refuse dumped from the Dome. Meanwhile, Raul plans his move to locate and capture Vincent.

Re-l braves the outside world in order to bring Vincent back to Romdo. While there, Raul commences his plan to capture Vincent by attacking the Commune with patrol drones. Re-l's environmental suit is damaged and Vincent is injured in the attack. Re-l suspicions are confirmed that there is a link between Vincent and the Proxies Re-l's life becomes endangered when she falls ill after exposure to the harsh environment. Hoody hatches a cunning plan to trick Raul and return to Romdo. Quinn leads a group on an escape from the Commune using the Rabbit.
Re-l recovers from her illness. Daedalus shows her the disturbing mechanisms responsible for the Dome's continued survival. Vincent makes his way home, slowly losing his companions along the way, ending up alone with Pino. A group of infected AutoReivs is unleashed on Re-l, Iggy, and Daedalus. The episode ends with Daedalus filling out Re-l's death certificate.Vincent and Pino stumbles onto war-torn Halos, where they are caught in a war between the dome's human inhabitants and its autonomous AutoReivs.

Important characters

Re-l Mayer - Inspector Re-l Mayer of the Citizen Intelligence Bureau
Vincent Law - An immigrant from Mosko working for Romdo's AutoReiv Control Division
Pino - An infected Companion Type AutoReiv with the mind of a child.
Iggy - An Entourage AutoReiv belonging to Re-l Mayer
Raul Creed - The newly appointed Director-General of the Citizen Security Bureau
Daedalus Yumeno - Chief physician leading the Proxy Research Team, Director of the Division of Health and Welfare
Donov Mayer - The elderly debilitated Regent of Romdo City. He speaks by proxy through the voices of 4 Entourages in the form of stone statues.

Hoody - The self-imposed leader of the Commune.
Quinn - A woman who lives in the Commune. Some consider her weird.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-english-dubbed-online-free
We are currently watching this in japanese Episodes 1 - 7

Summary

Gurren Lagann takes place in a fictional future in which human beings have been forced under Earth's surface and live in isolated subterranean civilizations. These "villages" have no contact with the surface world or other villages. Because frequent earthquakes damage infrastructure, the villages must constantly extend deeper into the earth—individuals relegated to this task are known as "Diggers".

Giha Village is the home of Simon, a fourteen-year-old digger who was orphaned when his parents were killed in an earthquake. Although Simon is respected by the village elders as the best of the diggers, he is ostracized by his peers. Simon discovers a special drill key deep in the ground and is soon recruited by an eccentric fellow orphan named Kamina into his group "Team Gurren ". Kamina dreams of the surface world, which he once visited as a child, though he had to return home as he was too young to survive there.

After a failed attempt at reaching the surface, Kamina is jailed by the village elder. Simon resumes digging, only to discover "a big face" deep in his tunnel. As he excitedly fetches Kamina to show him the discovery, Simon is also caught by the village elder. Fortuitously, Kamina's punishment is interrupted by the collapse of the ceiling over Giha Village, as an enormous mecha falls into the cavern. A girl named Yoko appears and tries to repel the machine with a large rifle. Simon takes Kamina and Yoko to the "big face" he found earlier and discovers that the small drill key can be used to activate it. Named "Lagann", he uses it to destroy the invading mecha and effectively break through to the surface.

Once on the surface, Simon and Kamina discover there are more large mechas known as "Gunmen" (piloted by "Beastmen") that terrorize the surface dwellers during the day. Simon and Kamina help Yoko and her village destroy three more Gunmen of which Kamina takes one for himself, naming it "Gurren" (meaning "crimson lotus"). Eventually, Simon and Kamina decide to embark on a journey to end the constant struggle between the Beastmen and humans, and are initially accompanied by Yoko and Leeron, a mechanic from Yoko's village. As they head out to find the headquarters of the Beastmen's Human Eradication Army, the group encounters various Beastmen warriors including the vicious beastman Viral.

Along the way, Simon and the others are joined by more humans, including the "Black Siblings", led by Kittan, and Rossiu, a strict young man from an underground village, to form the 'Dai (meaning "large" or "great") Team Gurren.

Before a final battle with their old enemy, Viral, the Team Dai-Gurren plans to hijack a giant Gunmen with which the Beastmen have previously attacked them. Kamina plans for Simon to steal the Gunmen using the Lagann. Later that night, while Kamina is talking, Yoko kisses him, and he reciprocates. Unseen, Simon follows Yoko and witnesses the event. This causes Simon a significant amount of psychological trauma and consequently to be distracted during the final battle, ultimately contributing to the death of Kamina.

Important Characters

Simon - the controller of the Laggen
Kamina - the controller of the Gurren
Yoko - a young woman from the village of Littner who has considerable combat experience
Viral - is a member of the Human Eradication Army
Rossiu Adai - A boy from another underground village, Adai, in which the people worship the Gunmen as gods
Kittan Bachika, Kinon Bachika, Kiyal Bachika, Kiyoh Littner - The Black Siblings
Boota - a small mole-pig from Giha village
Leeron Littner - the village mechanic of Littner
Beastmen - Beastmen are a "species" of humanoids

afro ♥️ PeAcE ♥️
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 am

So, it's at five. Who all is going? Demie? Yes? No? Maybe? My brother and I need a ride. >_>

I'm off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Expect to see me in civilian clothes. Not my work clothes. <_<
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:44 am

I should be going.

Unless something comes up.

I'll try not to get grounded. x]
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:31 am

Call me and let me know? Don't get grounded. I need a ride and that isn't Smithy's lap to try and cram everyone in his pickup. lol
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 am

hey folks the invader is back and i have more clips warning there will be naruto but relax taco you dont have to hear naruto say believe it 5000 times Razz its dane cook stand up-cringes expecting thrown produce-lets start off with some funny school rumble stuff Smile

school rumble 300:

school rumble funny scene:

lol school rumble 5 wtf molester semester funny as hell warning bad language Razz :

heres some flcl stuff Razz

flcl bondock saints :

lol flcl 300 Razz :

and now heres the naruto it is pretty funny i think but thats my opinion Razz

naruto dane cook the heiste and pet monkey:

naru/dane fireman/speak and spell/mfc/and nothing fight:

lol and some random funnieness to finish Razz

randomness:

more randomness:

even more randomness probibly the funniest thing so far Razz :

and with that im callin it quits for this week Razz see ya next saterday Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:18 am

alright alright alright hope everyone had a really good holiday glad to see everyone that came to the party i myself had a really good time. i hope you did too but this wed we are going to go ahead and have another anime night once again watching some ergo proxy and some Gurren Laggen i hope you guys can make it same time same place would love to see you there even you surt.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 am

lol even you surt lol yea you know i will be there even if i have to take a bus unless i start work on wensday got orientation in the morning Smile freakin yay!!!! im joining the work force YAY!!!!!!!!!! hope i can make it Smile
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:58 pm

lol. i feel so loved..... king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:06 pm

You should feel loved, Surt. You're our king. :3

I dunno if I can make this one, guys.
I get back to Vegas tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be there in time to go to Anime Night.
I don't even know if I'll have my car available.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Demie Zephyra wrote:
You should feel loved, Surt. You're our king. :3

I dunno if I can make this one, guys.
I get back to Vegas tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be there in time to go to Anime Night.
I don't even know if I'll have my car available.

thats ok there is always next week i just hope that everything is ok. and if you make it we will be so happy to see you and i understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taco & Kitties Anime Night
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next