Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

New member?

Go down 
+19
Aleksander Piotrowski
Phoxly
Demie Zephyra
Dante
Isk
Alacian
semtater
Taco
Knubbs
Kilanos
Hxctemplar
Oddvar
Sunshine
konradr
D\'edra
Surt
K'urn
Strider
barrikaide
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taco

Taco

New member? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:20 pm

well as of today i live in vegas now and i can wait to come to fight with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Welcome to Vegas!

We hope to see you this coming Saturday at Desert Breeze! You owe me first spar! Mwahahahahaahaha!
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 am

Welcome to Vegas!
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:29 am

I demand a fight with the taco.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:53 am

Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:

He already owes me first spar. You can only do first spar if you can grapple me to the ground, boy-o.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 am

Alacian wrote:
Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:

He already owes me first spar. You can only do first spar if you can grapple me to the ground, boy-o.
Deal.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:23 am

awsome grappling how fun. Well i just need a time and address to were it's at. So ya i'm just can't wait!!! And I will make shere the first spar will be good!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Taco wrote:
awsome grappling how fun. Well i just need a time and address to were it's at. So ya i'm just can't wait!!! And I will make shere the first spar will be good!

12 noon this Saturday. You'll have to turn off Flamingo to get on Durango and then turn off onto Twain at Desert Breeze Park. PM me your cross streets (if you're uncomfortable with your address being shared) and I'll google a map for you? I'm not sure if there is an address for Desert Breeze.. <_< If so, it is unknown to I.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:30 pm

well it look like if i can find a ride then i wont be able to go, becuse my two rides both work...so it suck now.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Taco wrote:
well it look like if i can find a ride then i wont be able to go, becuse my two rides both work...so it suck now.

Catch a ride from one of our guys? Where the hell are you, we might have someone that lives near ya. Do you want to call me and talk? Might be easier.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Check your private messages, Taco.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:20 am

Hey guyZ! i'm akeria or krystle or kitty whatever lol but i just moved here with taco and cant wait to meet yall i will be going to practice with him i'm suuuuuuper excited! i want to get involved anyway i can in the group so if there is anything that i can help out with let me know!

♥️ Peace ♥️ afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:35 am

If I meet a chick with toes rings, navel ring, tye dye and legs up to Avalon....I'm gonna be in love and slightly creeped out that you might be my cousin Jean. Ha ha.

Welcome to Barad'Dun and welcome to sin city. I can't wait to meet you and proceed to steal Taco's girlfriend as you already seem to be made of awesome.

Peace out!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:11 am

excited to meet you too!! i hope we can get along make love not war you know unless it's with foam padded sticks than i guess it's ok... or if it's full of zombies and chainsaws i'm down with it lol!
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:40 am

Welcome Akeria and Taco! Can't wait to see you guys next time. Sorry I wasn't there on Saturday, I had family business in California.
Back to top Go down
Crvenna

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey, my name is Alena and my field/char name is Crvenna. I'm 100% new to fighting and all that jazz, but I learn things fairly quick. I'm related (in real life) to Taco and I plan on joining his unit Black Lions.

I look forward to being apart of Barad'Dun if you will have me. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.silknsilmore.com
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Crvenna wrote:
Hey, my name is Alena and my field/char name is Crvenna. I'm 100% new to fighting and all that jazz, but I learn things fairly quick. I'm related (in real life) to Taco and I plan on joining his unit Black Lions.

We shall have you =D welcome to the group! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Very Happy Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 am

Crvenna wrote:

AWESOMES i will be learning with you so we will be bestest friends on the field lol i'm super excited
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Nobody hug her. You can hit her with a sword. But you have to earn the hug. She bites. Like Barrikaide.

But, no, really. We're glad to have you. -virtual hugs- Can't wait to see you come out and play with us sometime!!
Back to top Go down
Crvenna

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 am

Alacian wrote:
Nobody hug her.

'CAUSE I GOT THE HAMTHRAX. No, I do hugs but only after quite some time has passed and I get to know people better. Unless you gives me alcohol which turns me into a bipolar hippie who welcomes hugs and feels at home in the GA section at a concert.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silknsilmore.com
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Crvenna wrote:
Alacian wrote:
Nobody hug her.

'CAUSE I GOT THE HAMTHRAX. No, I do hugs but only after quite some time has passed and I get to know people better. Unless you gives me alcohol which turns me into a bipolar hippie who welcomes hugs and feels at home in the GA section at a concert.

Are you between the ages of 15 and 18?

-snicker-
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:11 am

Phoxly wrote:
Crvenna wrote:
Alacian wrote:
Nobody hug her.

Are you between the ages of 15 and 18?

-snicker-

you dirty dog!! lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
Stefanopolis

Stefanopolis

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:47 am

Heyy Eyy, My name is Stefana, I was there last weekend What a Face I was loads of fun, and I will try to come to eet more often. I love you I'm very fun person, a Capricorn and I like long walks on the beach, for real. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/stefipooface
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am

I used to live at the beach Sad The walks are good, but I like laying on the sand all day better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member?   New member? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next