Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Scottish Festival

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knubbs

Knubbs

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Well it just so happens that the Scottish Festival is back in town.

link:

http://www.lasvegascelticsociety.org/

Im going to be there most likely on saturday or sunday.

If anyone is interested let me know. I know we have practice on saturday so.... anyway.

The day i go is up to my family so i might make it to practice i might not... ill push for sunday but meh... whatever.

talk to you guys later.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:23 pm

whats the word on this guys? does anyone want to go to this? i was thinking since i haven't practiced the last 2 weeks i wasn't going to miss another one so i'm going to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 pm

I could go on a sunday, i dont want to miss practice. And i have a lot more time without a girlfriend. pale
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 pm

practice is the perfect place to let out your aggression. we got your back strider. am i allowed to get the minor hammered?
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 pm

D'edra and I were planning on going on Sunday. It runs from 9am-6pm and is $10 to get in (I'm assuming for the whole day).

I too would NOT like to miss practice.

Strider-
I have a jacket I want you to try on. If it fits and you want it, it would make some great starter garb.

K-
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Me and my mom were plannin on sunday as well now...

I have to dip out of class early and replace the bearing in my car so i should be there @ 1:00ish
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 pm

i wish i could go but i have to work sunday. hope everyone has fun.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:18 am

I would like to check it out on sunday. I won't be able to make it till around 3 however since I go hiking in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:29 am

Kurn-

Me and my mom are currently working on my rogue garb for my character. So if all goes well i should have by this practice or next. But thank you for your kind offer.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:09 am

I have a feeling it will fit nicely with what you may be doing. I'll still bring it Saturday.
K-
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Sorry we missed you Strider.

O.K. Everyone who is going to the Scottish Festival, sound off here on aprox. what time you are going. I would like to coordinate as best we can with those who will be attending. I know Kilanos said around 3 ish. Is that still an option, considering your back? D'edra and I have the whole day so we can pretty much go whenever.
Also, D'edra and I are planning on wearing garb. Just an FYI for those who may be going.

K-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scottish Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Festival   Scottish Festival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scottish Festival
Page 1 of 1