Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Had a Battle Game Idea...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Had a Battle Game Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 am

Based on last practice's capture the flag, I thought up a variant with 4 teams instead of 2. Might already be somethign out there like this or maybe you guys already do it, but it sounded fun.

Had a Battle Game Idea... Battle10
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 am

Sounds good Phoxly. We'll have to try it. We would need at least one more set of colored headbands, Green. Or we can make each team unique by weapons, Ie: Sword and board, Missiles, Two handed weapons, etc.

I am compiling a list of games we have played that we've liked, as well as some that might sound interesting to try. I have added this one.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 am

This sounds like a team variant of the pillage and plunder game we did.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:27 pm

In bel we used to divide up into teams of 4 and then have a free for all, last team standing wins, this is like that only with an object to steal. This would have a lot of strategy involved because if you saw someone steal someone elses flag, you could run them down and take that flag back to your own base if you wanted. Kind of reminds me of 4 teams of capture the captain.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm

this sounds like lots of fun
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 pm

We can only do 3 flag teams this Saturday. I could only make one other flag and can't buy cloth for green headbands.. Money gone already. Crying or Very sad

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 pm

thats cool we'll just have areselves a mexican standoff. The good the bad and the ugly wait there for like 30 minutes shiftin eyes before we do anything then it's all over in like 3 seconds. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 am

sasquatch wrote:
thats cool we'll just have areselves a mexican standoff. The good the bad and the ugly wait there for like 30 minutes shiftin eyes before we do anything then it's all over in like 3 seconds. Evil or Very Mad

ROFL thats usually how it goes, or two will face off while the third steals their flags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a Battle Game Idea...   Had a Battle Game Idea... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a Battle Game Idea...
Page 1 of 1