Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

What is the minimum age to join?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
woodland

What is the minimum age to join? Empty
PostSubject: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 pm

I'm pretty underage.So...I want to know the minimum to join.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 pm

The 'national' age is 16. However we here at Barad'Dun have allowed younger participants, with parent approval.
How old are you, and what part of town do you live in?

K-
Back to top Go down
woodland

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:36 pm

10.North Vegas.My dad told me I could join if I could find a group that plays Dagorhir here.He will undoubtly acompany me.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 pm

He will come with you to every practice?

K-
Back to top Go down
woodland

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Yes,Everytime.
Back to top Go down
woodland

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:51 pm

I should be able to come as long as you guys aren't cursing every 5 seconds.....
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 pm

We make it a habit not to cuss when kids are near by
Back to top Go down
woodland

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Great!Then I should be able to come.Also,do we print out the waiver or do we jst show up and sign it there?
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:03 am

At least we try to....
I would say come out to one of our weekly practices, we will talk with you and your dad, then see what we can do.
In the meantime I will bring this up with the rest of the Tribunal (our ruling council) and discuss it with them.
I'm assuming that your dad will stay for the entire time your there. Regardless, we will want your dad to sign a waiver. It would be best to bring one yourself, in case we run out.

K-
Back to top Go down
woodland

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 am

Yes,my dad will be their the whole time,and i can print the waiver off of Dagorhir's site right?so if my dad and I were to come,you would supply us gear?If not,i have a fewbucks to get pvc,foam and duct tape.I might even be able to get garb.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:57 am

How old are you woodland? My son is 15 1/2 we had to print out he waiver and get it notorized in order for him to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
woodland

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:56 am

10.as stated in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 pm

We do have a few loner weapons we can let you borrow. Barrikade comes up with a good point, you should have the waiver notorized when you sign.

K-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the minimum age to join?   What is the minimum age to join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the minimum age to join?
Page 1 of 1