Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Another Weapons Building day?

Go down 
+3
SINNERZZ
Acrid the Fool
CravenGames
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CravenGames

Another Weapons Building day? Empty
PostSubject: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:16 am

Will there be another Weapons Building day? I'm looking forward to coming out this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

PostSubject: Re: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm

So far none have been planned but we should have one in the near future. Feel free to come out without weapons. When a weapons build is planned we will announce it here or on Facebook
Back to top Go down
CravenGames

PostSubject: Re: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:19 am

Yeah, my hand is a bit sore and I'm a little pink from the sun, but I had a great time with Templar, Wolf, and Seth and look forward to meeting more of you!
Back to top Go down
SINNERZZ

SINNERZZ

PostSubject: I am happy to join.   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:24 pm

I spoke with many on tuesday & had alot of fun.. but now that im here im not sure where to start.. Can i get a few splats of help making a character and some guidance?
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Greetings Sinnerzz! Good to see new people coming around. I'm the resident ½Nereid Viking Sea Sister here at Barad'Dun. I am always here to help and try to answer questions for the newer folks.

A good place to start, if you are truly interested in Dagorhir is Here. When you have some free time, read a little. Very Happy I suggest you go thru it a few times over the next couple weeks, just so you have general knowledge for the fighting rules and such. Don't worry about reading it all before you come out again.

Also, don't worry about having your own weapons and gear just yet. We usually have enough weapons to share at practices, just ask if anyone has any 'loaners' you could borrow for the day. When we have another weapons builds, try to make it out and try your hand at foamsmithing, so you have your own shiny new weapons. Cool

As for help with your -alter-, I can only suggest you look at the diversity of characters we have among the realm. You don't have to have a persona out the gate. And again, there are plenty of people that will gladly help you figure it out as you go, me being one of them. Make your alter something you could have fun with! We have everything from Gnomes to Elves, Fae (like me) to Monster types (Trolls, Goblins, Sasquatch, the like) to Banshees. Ranging from all over the lands; Vikings, Highlanders, Pirates, Gypsies and so on.

Once you have an idea about the style of alter you would like, then you can start working on bit of garb to wear to practice. There are those of us that can help you with that as well. We do have quite a few of us that can sew and make armor, all you have to do is ask. Very Happy

I hope this helped you a little. If you have more questions, please ask... we love helping everyone we can!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Also, regular, day-to-day, conversation for the realm has shifted from the forums to facebook. Here is our facebook page, come join us:

Barad'Dun's Facebook Group page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
SINNERZZ

SINNERZZ

PostSubject: Nice....   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Thanks alot to the both of you i have a few others but il try and have them answered by reading into things a bit more but if not well il ask at the next practice.. but one thing?,,,Izmiranna,... Question didnt you show up at practice on tues-22nd? Question
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:14 am

Don't forget to come out on Tuesdays to Black Lion practice! It's at 7pm tonight ^____^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Berserker Grek

Berserker Grek

PostSubject: Re: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:19 am

YOU BETTER BE THERE >:C
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:15 am

Nope Sinnerzz, I don't come out to Tuesday practices anymore. But we (Convel and I) are going to try and start coming out again as we can for Tuesdays. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
SINNERZZ

SINNERZZ

PostSubject: Cool Cool!   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Yeah Good idea id like to sit and talk with you guys and maybe see what i can bring with me into the group.
I guess its a way i can contribute and also learn at the same time and still get help thus saving others time
from being wasted. yah know? thats not me, I dont like wasting ppls time so i try not to.. Il do my best to
be there this saturday so if you can be there that would be even better it might speed things up some but
if not no biggz. And thanks in advance, for everything. I love you cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Weapons Building day?   Another Weapons Building day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Weapons Building day?
Page 1 of 1