Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Sorry Guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caretaker

caretaker

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm

I apologize for not being around lately. Life has been quite hard, I finally might have work now, just waiting on walmart to call me back about hours.

I wont be there this Saturday, but maybe the one after that. I would be there Saturday but I have already made plans this weekend. But I will start showing up more often:D It's going to start getting warmer again so I can actually fight without my hand being all swollen after practice. I feel bad for not coming, because all of you are good people to be around:D

So how is everyone else?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:13 am

Hey dude, everything is fine. We understand about the work problems and what not. Can't wait to pummel on ya again! cheers
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 am

Strider wrote:
Hey dude, everything is fine. We understand about the work problems and what not. Can't wait to pummel on ya again! cheers

Haha! And thanks, I'm looking forward to playing. I've been wanting to go lately, but every time I do have the free time, I forget that it's an option.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Sponsored content

Sorry Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys.   Sorry Guys. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys.
Page 1 of 1