Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Royal Army Ranking

Go down 
+6
Hxctemplar
Demie Zephyra
Strider
edgar dernhelm
sasquatch
konradr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I haven't heard from Surt yet, but I know he was planning on doing the Rank Tests this Saturday for those of you wanting to go for the next Rank which is "Corsair".

You must have completed the first circle of Loyalty (Yeah, you all did) Dedication (Two sets of garb and one weapon of your own) Time (Yeah) and Strength.

The first Circle of Stength is to win 2 out of 3 dagger only fights with someone corsair rank or higher.

You must also have a biography of your character. Bring this to practice. You must read it aloud to us.

You must give the oat of service. However, I'm not sure if this will be done Saturday or Sunday at Althing.

You will be awarded the Corsair sash and a royal dagger (but since the unit leadership is broke, we don't know when this is going to happen)

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
sasquatch

sasquatch

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:06 pm

just curious if i have two different shirts and just the one kilt is that kool?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm

yea i mean all i have is a chinese robe ans chinese shirt if that counts as 2 sets of garb then thats awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

Do I have to BRING both sets? Because my dark cloth set is lost somewhere in my room....
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 am

Ugh. I've got everything I need.

Except the confidence to pass the strength test.

>.>

I think I'll wait until I get better.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:37 am

I'd try it if it wasn't for:

1. Only have one set of garb (and incomplete, since I don't have any pants or shoes)

2. Still havn't been able to fix my only blue weapon

3. Not good with daggers yet lol

sorry bout the unintentional head shots from previous dagger practices guys D,:
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:12 am

1. i have kilt and 2 shirts...candy cane pajama pants if need be

2.found my lil blue axe

3.not that bad with daggers

4.character summary
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
barrikaide

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:26 pm

are you saying everyone and anyone can rank up that wants to???????????????
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 pm

No, they have to have the basic requirements according to the Royal Codex. The royal codex is listed in the forum under "about barad'Dun" for all those who have not read it. A biography, two sets of good garb, at least one basic weapon and 6 months as an active member. Surt has already spoken with those of you who he thinks can attempt Rank. Those who wish may ask him, but if he feels you have not met the requirements yet, they will have to wait til they do.

Everyone who was here before Surt left, should have all the requirements already. Everyone else in the royal army ranks who joined the realm after July, would have enough time in the realm, but I don't know if Surt is consider's active membership as realm membership or Army membership, in which case, those that joined when Surt came back (was that the end of september?) wouldn't have the prerequisite 6 months active membership until March.

Read the codex.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 am

Well then all I need is the dagger fights then. I will take the Corsair rank and more because I know I'm ready and I want it. BADLY!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:40 am

Surt says bring your garb, your weapon's and your bio. Anyone who was in the army before he left qualifies for time. If you had a weapon of your own, it still counts even if its now broke as long as he knew you had one. (Strider, Sasquatch)

You still in town Smithy??????? or are we hooking up a webcam and doing a virtual dagger fight???

Don't be discouraged if A) you don't qualify yet. You will in time or B) you fail (I think everyone who qualifies can make it) you can always try again.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm

so everyone will be the same rank? as in nobody else has moved up any ranks yet?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:23 pm

All of you are still initiates, those that qualify and who are ranking will try for 'Corsair'. There hasn't been any rank tests over the summer and fall. Those that do not qualify now will have to wait til March to test for 'Corsair'. Those who rank Tomorrow can test for "Narbu" in May, if they meet all the qualifications as listed in the Royal Codex.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:49 pm

No I'm not back in town yet. I want to display a possitive attitude and let everyone know that while I may not be there I'm not gone. I'm just saying to be ready when I get back because I intend to move quickly within the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 am

scary!!!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:34 am

I'll be speaking with Surt tomorrow about ranking. I will be attending practice from here on out. But dependent upon how long you have me now will determine my ranking within the army until you have me back for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Army Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Army Ranking   Royal Army Ranking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Army Ranking
Page 1 of 1