Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Happy Valentine's Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Happy Valentine's Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 am

I'd like to wish those of Barad'Dun and ATD a Happy Valentine's Day.

I'd also like to thank those who spent the day on the phone and messenger with me throughout today for having helped me. Particularly, Taco and Kitty, Smithy and most importantly Libra of the ATD realm. I won't go into detail about why. Suffice to say...I thank each of you for the mood booster and Libra for the enlightenment and finally letting me sleep tonight.

Thank you again, Libra for the help. It's more than appreciated.

May your days be merry and your beds be warmed by those you tricked into believing you were a millionaire.

- A
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 am

I had a busy day today.

Today was my wife and I's 10th Anniversary. We began the day with a vow renewal at the Chapel of the Bells on Las Vegas Blvd. Pic below...

Happy Valentine's Day Weddin11

Then we took the family to the Asia buffet on Rainbow and Sahara for lunch. Then goofed off at home for awhile. Then me and the wife went to the book store (borders) which is one of my favourite places to go, except when I don't have any money to spend. Then we went to the movies.

We saw 'Avatar' in 3D and man, that is an awesome movie! I wouldn't mind seeing it again on the big screen and in 3D.

That's about it. See ya all.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Congratulations Konradr!!!

Sounds like you had a fun day:D

I just went to the Hibachi Steakhouse on Flamingo and buffalo:D Great food and cheap as hell for hibachi. And just walked around:D Bought some chocolate milk and sat in DB Park.

Happy V-day to you too Alacian! And everyone else! Hope everyones day was good:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Congrats Konrad!

Sounds like a full day for you. I'm happy for ya. Did you wind up doing the prom thing in brown sneakers? Heh heh.

Happy Valentine's Day Caretaker. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentine's Day
Page 1 of 1