Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Update: Phoxly/Na'Tooka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Update: Phoxly/Na'Tooka Empty
PostSubject: Update: Phoxly/Na'Tooka   Update: Phoxly/Na'Tooka I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:46 am

Sorry about my absenses the past 3 weeks, its been very aggravating, but I think I made it clear to everyone in my household, Saturdays are for Na'Tooka >:/ not for house cleaning or spontanious road trips or w/e it is my family keeps dragging me off for. They have a night life, I get to have a Dag life.

/rant

So I will be at practice from here on out, I have a job now M-F working at American Exposition Technologies =D doin lots of computer work, programming, and administrative stuff so its pretty cool and they let me have weekends off.

I mentioned on the forums I wanted to try to get some core/padding if anyone was going to be making a huge purchase, but I don't know if any extra was bought, if so, I'll happily buy some on the 21st of the month. Very Happy

Also my cell number is 3076291184.

SEE YOU SATURDAY! (Bring your game faces!)
Back to top Go down

Update: Phoxly/Na'Tooka
Page 1 of 1