Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Phoxly
Brick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brick

Brick

Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:24 am

ello peoplez this is brick from the iron hills clan. chapter of angaron. i just wanted to say hello and i hope you are treating my fellow brother, caretaker, well. from what ive herd you have been. and i just wanted to throw this post out there fo shits and giggles and wanted to strike up conversation. and id love to see you guys at rag this year
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Well we tried to take care of him but he insisted he take care of us Very Happy (bad name pun joke)

Welcome to the Barad'Dun forums (: a good 7-8 of us might be going to Rag for sure, others are still undecided.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Very Happy so random to see at 8 am.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Caretaker wrote:
Very Happy so random to see at 8 am.......

I thought so too lol. Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 pm

IT was random to see cause Brick found it on his own, and I did not expect to see my old friends on here:D

Hi Drew!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Its always fun to ge tpeople from other realms visitin our forums. I sent a few of my Bel friends links to the forum if they were ever makin their way to Vegas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 pm

yeah I've told a couple friends from Utah that are bel people but are also black lions one of these days they will be meeting us in Utah I'm hoping for my birthday the black lions come to practice with us. but yeah it would be nice for them to just kick back and talk if they ever get off their lazy asses lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm

I wish I could Teleport me and my friends back and forth:(

....If wishes only came true...
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:47 pm

ha ha ha do the Guinea thing the head bop or the bewitched nose twinkle you should try it i can't do the nose twinkle lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 pm

lmfao ...nice meetin you brick caretaker says good things i might be at rag so see you then
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:58 pm

We could all teleport, we'd have Ragnarok on a monthly basis.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 pm

THATS AN AMAZING IDEA!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm

We'd have just one huge practice every Saturday in the grassy fields of Ireland Very Happy or some other epic land.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Lulz. We'd end up screaming redwall or freedom somewhere along the line:D Your a genius:D
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Hmm this makes me want to make a new forum game...

"List of things you want to do when Teleporting is invented."
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Visit Phoxly in the middle of the night and drop liquid on his face until he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Morlock wrote:
Visit Phoxly in the middle of the night and drop liquid on his face until he wakes up.

Then vanish when I open my eyes? Wink
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Nope, I'd stand over you with my mouth open Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatings from the iron hills clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1