Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Friday before Fool's Raid.

Go down 
+6
edgar dernhelm
Demie Zephyra
sasquatch
Kilanos
Phoxly
konradr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Friday before Fool's Raid. Empty
PostSubject: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 am

Like I had mentioned earlier to a few folks, I have taken Friday off so I have time to get ready for fool's raid. So I want to have a Barad'Dun get together at Davis park at 6pm til whenever. I'm sorry for you folks who have to work, but I hope all can make it. We can chit chat, make our plans for the next day, spar a little. The Royal Army will be holding and Oathing for our newest Corsair.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Aye Shepherd I will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 pm

At Taco's b-day party we had also talked about going to see clash of the titans. Any interest?

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:55 pm

I'd totally be down but I'm tight on money til Tuesday. Sad
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:14 pm

i'm interested
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Demie is interested!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Depending on if the eye center gives me my contact prescription without me having to give them money, I might be able to go. I need to get a new box of condoms contacts before this weekend.

Were you guys thinking like a 9:30 showing of it?
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 pm

I would say we meet up at the park and hang out as long as we want then head over to the theater after. I can pull up show times on my gps so we can find some place close that has a good time at that point.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:47 pm

I want to go soooooooooo bad, but I promised my wife we would go see this movie together. (and the next twilight chick/vampire flick) *sigh*

Konradr
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm

well :/ i wont be able to go to a movie since ive no manner of cash at all Razz but id still like to go to the park problem is is that ill need a ride to the park and back home so Sad yea its kinda up to demie if that will work or not but it would be a bit of a hassle Sad
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:56 am

hmmmmmm, my wife said I could go see the movie with you guys. But if I have my little kids, I still wont' go, but if its just me and Romeo. I'm in.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:25 am

Blah. My car won't start.

I can get there, but..

I dunno if I'd have a ride. home. :[
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:27 am

I might be able to get or pick you up demie if you don't mind waiting till I got off at work....at 10 30 :/
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 am

Kilanos is willing to pick up Surt and Troop, maybe he could get you too.

I'm sure someone would give you a ride home Demie.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 pm

I can give you a ride, might be a little crowded but we should make it.

For Clash of the Titans do we want to see it in 3D or regular?
Close theaters that are showing it are Suncoast. Redrock, or Palms. Any requests for a theater?

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 pm

ITS FRIDAY!!!!! (I'm packing the car in 1 hour and will be on the road in 4) The arrival of the first enemy forces will be around 5 pm.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Morlock wrote:
ITS FRIDAY!!!!! (I'm packing the car in 1 hour and will be on the road in 4) The arrival of the first enemy forces will be around 5 pm.

COME TO THE PARK! Very Happy We'd love to meet you guys tonight.
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:46 pm

That all depends on the GF... She has never been to Vegas before and I think we are going to burn some shoe leather on the strip Friday night Sad
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Morlock wrote:
That all depends on the GF... She has never been to Vegas before and I think we are going to burn some shoe leather on the strip Friday night Sad

Well in that case you HAVE to see the Lions in the MGM building. There is a trolly/tram (free!) that takes you from building to building. If you have the money I heard the shark aquarium is worth it too. (16$ a person).

Have fun! Either way look forward to meeting you!
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Damn, I was planning on catching a ride, oh well, We will just walk there:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:56 pm

I haven't heard from anyone that needs a ride. I'll check back before I leave
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:00 pm

I'll bee off work around 5:15 and can give rides to a few people... Caretaker do you want a ride? I can pick you up from Desert Breeze or somewhere nearby? I don't have my GPS so I can't go directly to adresses (cause I'm a pansy and get lost)
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm not attending. I have things to pack for tomorrow and other stuff to get done (as well as sleep).

Kilanos - Edgar needs a ride tomorrow.....
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:56 pm

No i no longer need a ride, I found one:D But thank you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 am

Cancel that. Family thought it was nice to spout plans on us randomly after knowing we were planning on hanging out today. See you all Tomorrow morning!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday before Fool's Raid.   Friday before Fool's Raid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday before Fool's Raid.
Page 1 of 1