Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???

Go down 
+2
sasquatch
caretaker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
caretaker

caretaker

This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? Empty
PostSubject: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 pm

I heard about after party's on Saturday? Who? When? Where? How?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:16 pm

i dunno ant of this stuff but if it is true i'm in
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 pm

;D we had talked about having a party-esque get together Saturday night, probably non alcoholic as hangovers on Sunday Fool's Raid might suck Sad

Too bad Davis Park wasn't a camp ground and we could just stay the night there in tents and camp fires.
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 pm

if it was a camp ground, night fighting would be an option.

The rumor I have heard was two parties; one to a tity bar and another a non-drinking party.

If I can still move, I'm thinking of hitting up a laser tag arena till midnight.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:49 pm

@phoxly: Hangover have never stopped people from fighting the next day at events:D Trust me, People are drunk literally all weekend and still manage to find time to fight, lmao!!!

However, I'm not in the mood this week, I was hoping to find something non-bar/non-serious drinkage:D I'm hoping someone knows when and where.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Morlock wrote:
if it was a camp ground, night fighting would be an option.

The rumor I have heard was two parties; one to a tity bar and another a non-drinking party.

If I can still move, I'm thinking of hitting up a laser tag arena till midnight.

What sort of connections do you have that the rest of us don't o.0
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:18 am

like i said before me and josh were talking about people comming over just hanging out watching movies and shit i mean it's up to you you guys are more than welcome! " PLEASE COME OVER " we love you all lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 am

Can I just move in for the weekend? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Taco wrote:
yes

Really? Very Happy Like stay at your place friday and saturday night? We could car pool but my car doesn't have space for the loot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???   This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Rumor I Heard???....About da aftersuch partys???
Page 1 of 1