Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Yestare it is.

Go down 
+14
Loptr
Alacian
Phoxly
bacchus
Taco
sasquatch
Strider
Demie Zephyra
Surt
Isk
Hxctemplar
Sarabi
Morlock
konradr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Yestare it is. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Just email me the waiver Konrad? I can print them at my house if you need me to.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Okay, I will send it to you tonight when I have time. They are saved on my hotmail address.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:37 pm

I can do the same. Might as well take advantage of UNLV's printers before the semester ends.

If you send it to me tonight, I can print 'em tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:28 am

Demie I emailed the waivers to your yahoo email address. Can you print some and bring to Saturday's practice for those who need them? These are the under 18 waivers. The regular waivers we will sign at the event's toll booth.

Alyssa I emailed you the waivers to your hotmail email address.

Now for the Official word from work. They are giving me Friday off! Yeah! I plan to leave with Strider, if that's cool with the Golden Shadow and his entourage.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:47 am

I too have Friday off. Chevo will need alittle TLC beforehand but we will venture forth for Yestare. I am seriously geeking out over this. New tent, king size air mattress, new weapons, BOOZE, oh yeah and extra food. (I'm thinkin MRE's to make sure it stays mine) Yup I'm good to go.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:51 am

But Smithy!!! I love MRE's Twisted Evil lol just kidding. I have a 3 man tent and one that can fit like 8 which i was gonna set up for storing equipment and our weapons:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm almost military, I'll nab your MRE's and run like hell. Practice! lol
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:07 am

oddvar and edgar are goin to yestare Very Happy YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:26 am

edgar dernhelm wrote:
oddvar and edgar are goin to yestare Very Happy YAY!!!!

Make sure you have garb mike they will not let you fight without it! glad that you will be making it along with us!!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah Oddvar!!!

Yes, they will be serious about garb. T-shirts have to be under some kind of acceptable garb such as a tabard.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:51 pm

weather conditions for Ogden utah are this: During the week, rain. During the weekend cloudy. Predicted Temperatures during the day for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are 63 d, 69 d and 73 d, Predicted Temperatures during the night for Friday and Saturday are 47 d, and 50 degrees.

Bring sweats for nighty night and a warm sleeping bag or wool blankie to wrap around your bodies.

Maybe an undershirt or two if its cool during the fighting.

Also, chatting up with the ATD guys, who have made this run at least once or twice now, Gas for a big vehicle, like a truck or Explorer, round trip, runs them about $140 in gas. Smaller car might be less, bigger vehicle more. That's from St. George, add another full tank from vegas and back from St. George so gas might be in the neighborhood of $200, a little less for small car, a little more for larger vehicles.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Forecast from the Front...

Quote :
today, well, the weather is nasty. tomorrow is supposed to be worse. but the rest of the week looks like the sun might come out and we should have a good weekend. temps in the high 60's, low 70's. perfect for fighting if you ask me. nobody forget their sunblock, okay! i went to the ren-fest saturday (i know, i know, it totally sucked * without all the Belegarth there) and forgot sunblock. we were only there for a couple hours and we all got nasty sunburns. :oface: it doesn't have to be hot to scorch you.

oh, and bug spray is always a good idea. it's still early enough that the mosquitoes shouldn't be to bad, but better safe than sorry.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:54 am

Ya I am not going to be able to bring my 8 person tent. Unless I get people to help me unload and reload my storage so just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:16 am

What would you need help with?
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:35 am

unloading my storage to find it then putting all the stuff back
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:45 am

Maybe we could get some people together to help?
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:05 am

maybe that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:17 am

I could help you thursday, I can't do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:27 am

ya i would have to do it thursday also
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:08 am

Alright sweet, then I could get a tent that will fit me! *Us!
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:37 am

if someone wants to grab me ill help out too Smile
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:18 pm

oh i almost forgot can someone fit thunder horse in with them?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:51 pm

sasquatch wrote:
oh i almost forgot can someone fit thunder horse in with them?

I'm borrowing a tent from the Forsaken for my brother and I. So, that's two less spots elsewhere. So, he should be able to fit with someone. Unless he's brave enough to sleep with my brother since I most likely won't ever sleep through this event.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:57 pm

i meant on the ride up there sorry for not clarifying
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:10 pm

sasquatch wrote:
i meant on the ride up there sorry for not clarifying

Oh ok. Well unless Smithy's got someone riding with him, then Andrew could ride with Taco and I'll ride with Smithy. Or vice versa. It's Smithy's truck. I'll call him when he gets off work tonight and find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yestare it is.   Yestare it is. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yestare it is.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next