Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsu

Katsu

Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Like his Majesty, King Karion D'learive, I too hail from the northern Belegarth realm of Shannara. Sadly, I won't be able to invade, I mean...visit...yeah visit...you guys when he does as I will probably be either working or just lacking in transportation and funds. However, I do plan on visiting, I mean....no...I said visiting this time....at some point. So yeah....nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 pm

So where are the pics of you at Thaw Brawl mister Katsuhiro? -glare-
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 pm

I'm not certain any exist. Heh. I have a bad habit of dodging cameras even without intending to.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Well none the less welcome to the Barad'Dun forums, too bad we won't be seein you til Chaos Wars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:22 pm

As long as we get to see you there, I'm okay with waiting that long. Just don't make me wait longer than that, phox.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:18 pm

You'll probably see me before Chaos if I end up going back to Twin after our house there sells, not sure how much I'll be fighting, but you'll see me Wink
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Well I'm down for that. Any time I get to spend with you is time that couldn't be spent worse. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:31 pm

;D if you like hangin out with me then you are gonna love the rest of Barad'Dun, great group of guys and gals. Smile
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 pm

So I hear. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara   Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Katsuhiro of Shannara
Page 1 of 1