Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Name that super hero...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Name that super hero... Empty
PostSubject: Name that super hero...   Name that super hero... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:49 am

I and Libra (Ben/The Spartan from St. George) were having a conversation tonight. I have no idea how it came to dubbing people's super hero's...but it did. So, I'm making a post about it. You have to pick people from your realm or another (excluding yourself) and call their super hero (or villain) that you think best fits them. And yes, feel free to debate on why you think someone else is wrong and re-name a super hero or villain. lol

Libra dubbed Isk to be Batman.

My picks...

Libra = Iron Man

He's just that epic.

Smithy = Wolverine

He knows why and it's not just the reflexes. I'd of dubbed him Eastwood or Pacino...but they're not super hero's.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Name that super hero...   Name that super hero... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 am

Smithy is Batman for me cause all the kool shit he has

Strider is Spider-man cause he is quick and always kinda mouthy

Taco is Thor for obvious reasons he is bad ass and always uses a mace

Surt is Wolverine because everybody seems to hang around him and he gets all psyched for a fight

Konrade is Captain America for me because he is older than all of us and is a wholesome guy

Heretic is Deadpool 'cause he is a guy to dick around with and a good fighter

Knubbs is colossus cause he is the only guy out there running around in metal armor that i know

Nightmare is Beast well because he is a beast

Rilith is Nightcrawler becausee he will disappear and reappear right before he kills you

Mordock is The Human Torch because he'll just fly at you has red hair and likes to kid around

that is all i can think of for now
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Name that super hero...   Name that super hero... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 am

sasquatch = The hulk
= sabertooth

Rillith / Strider = Wondertwins
= Riddler / Mr Freeze

Smithy = Iron Man
= Lex Luther

Barrikade = he's the juggernaut BITCH
= Iron Monger

Surt = freakazoid
= green gobin

Nightmare = He- Man
= bullseye

Caretaker = nightwing
= Two face

Templar = Hellboy
= Brainiac

Demi = Elektra
= Harley Quinn

Alyssa = Power Girl
= Mystique

stephana = Jubilee
= catwoman

Heritic = Ghost rider
= Venom

Konradr = Cptn America
= Magneto

Taco = Dead pool
= Carnage

Forkbeard = Optimus Prime
= MEGATRON

i don't know i'm stupid i don't know i'm a comic book nerd you guys tell me lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Name that super hero...   Name that super hero... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Akeria wrote:

Barrikade = he's the juggernaut BITCH
= Iron Monger

Exactly what Khalon from ATD said. LOL
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Name that super hero...   Name that super hero... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 pm

I like all your guys picks. I like Akeria's good/evil personality picks. The one I like the most is Strider = spiderman! hahaha. love it. I'll come in my captain america garb and shield if you come in your spiderman outfit!
lol!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Name that super hero...   Name that super hero... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Just realized that Akeria dubbed my hero...I think we should all dress as our super hero's for Halloween and hit downtown Vegas....LOL
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Name that super hero...   Name that super hero... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 pm

konradr wrote:
I like all your guys picks. I like Akeria's good/evil personality picks. The one I like the most is Strider = spiderman! hahaha. love it. I'll come in my captain america garb and shield if you come in your spiderman outfit!
lol!

Konradr

Lol, that is the one pick I like because spiderman is pretty awesome (Not the movie one) If we did hit up a comicon or even Halloween in costumes then I might be spiderman Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name that super hero...   Name that super hero... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name that super hero...
Page 1 of 1