Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

From the Realm to the Big Screen

Go down 
+5
Sarabi
Alacian
Knubbs
Phoxly
Smithy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

From the Realm to the Big Screen Empty
PostSubject: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:28 am

Okay I'm probably going to regret this later but curiosity is overriding common sense at the moment.
Who would we be if we were in these movies; (Remember it's about personality and/or looks for this one.)

Tombstone

Star Wars (the original three episodes 4,5,6)

Lord of the Rings

And we are. . . . .?
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:59 pm

From the Realm to the Big Screen 162267val-kilmer-tombstone-posters

Smithy.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:36 pm

From the Realm to the Big Screen Bdd_Chewbacca

Sasquatch
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:50 pm

From the Realm to the Big Screen King

Aragorn = Smithy.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:26 pm

i don't know what tombstone is I'm guessing it's a western flick... but I'll do with the others and skrew you smithy on the star wars there are only limited characters so i will do what i want

Smithy = Han solo
he's kinda a ass hole, when you first meet him. he plays the bad boy card every now and then and always gets the ladies.
From the Realm to the Big Screen 291720-475px_hansoloprofile_large1

Surt = Young Ben Kenobi
he's quick he's smart and funny, very thoughtful and follows his gut as well as the rules
From the Realm to the Big Screen Obi_wan

Konradr = old ben kenobi
" he's more wiser in this age, and willing to teach his wisdom to others, even after he has somewhat "retired" he still helps where he can"

From the Realm to the Big Screen Obi-wan_kenobi

Kjirsten = Padmé Amidala
" she does the will to protect the people she loves even if one becomes an enemy "
From the Realm to the Big Screen Padme-aotc

Rilith = Jar Jar binks
he's the comic relief character i don't think he's as scared as jar jar but remember at the end he became a little more courageous and was able to defeat an entire army
From the Realm to the Big Screen Jar-Jar-Binks

C-3PO = Templar
he would much rather fight through discussion than with fists but will fight when necessary
From the Realm to the Big Screen C3po

Chewbacca = yes Sasquatch
he's big furry and loves to smash things? this is why we don't have nice things
From the Realm to the Big Screen Chewbacca

General Grievous = Taco
he's got length skill and a heard head to crush pretty fast kinda scary too if you ask me but one Small slight mistake and he's taken out
From the Realm to the Big Screen General_grievous

Darth Maul = Heretic
really quick really skilled and really deadly. lol is pretty much in the battle for the fun in the end killed one of the most talented Jedi never underestimate
From the Realm to the Big Screen Darth_Maul

Princess Leia= Demi
yeah she might be a delicate flower but even some flowers have thorns she's sweet and gentle and kinda a flirt but has such a fighting spirit
From the Realm to the Big Screen Leia

Darth Sidious = Knubbs
i never think that you guys are bad characters by giving you a bad guy. but he has a way and his mind over powers others to see what he wants to see Darth Sidious knows what he wants and will fight for it and push for it
From the Realm to the Big Screen Palpatine_ROTJ

R2-D2 = Whisper ♥️
not only is she favorited by many lol. despite her size whisper brings quite a lot to the table so does R2-D2 he's quite a sneaky little bugger
From the Realm to the Big Screen R2D2

Anakin Skywalker = Caretaker
he has a heart and a desperate need to get what he deserves but why wait for someone to tell you if you deserve it. why not prove to yourself that you can be the best.
From the Realm to the Big Screen Anakin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:20 pm

i know i go into detail in these but i'm like a huge movie buff so i think this is fun as hell. so onto LOR

Boromir = Smith
honestly one of my FAVORITE characters cause he's not only wanting to be the hero but be the powerful one too you see what the ring can really do to boromir and i think it's fascinating. hes once again and asshole he wants nothing more to have the ring for himself but he knows the difference between what is good and what is evil and that's why i personally love boromire cause he will fight for what he wants but will fight himself to be the hero and in the end he gave his life to protect the good
From the Realm to the Big Screen ELBoromir

Frodo = Kilanos
frodo is kinda shy but opens up when you get to know him. he has a huge weight on his shoulder, his job is to take the ring destroy the ring and defend himself and others in the process yes frodo is kinda a chicken but in the end he does what he has to do to get the job done and that's why i think he's like kilanos he's kinda quiet but when it comes to the battle field he'll get the job done.
From the Realm to the Big Screen Frodo

Gandalf = of course i'm gonna say Konradr >.<
it's not just cause i picked him because he's old but he is a dear friend so pretty much anyone he associates with. he is very knowledgeable and if he doesn't know it he will study it. he will risk his life to carry out the job or to save the ones he cares about. he might die a horrible painful death but in the end of every battle he comes out stronger
From the Realm to the Big Screen Gandalf

Gimli = Oddvar
very stubborn hard headed warrior befriended by the elf. extremely counted on tradition, from fathers passed down. truly cocky to the fact that he might be smaller and wider than most but will pack a VERY powerful punch.
From the Realm to the Big Screen Gimli

Legolas = Strider
very well with the archery, he is very beautiful but has a fighting spirit of a raged bull and will tear and army limb from limb literally
From the Realm to the Big Screen Legolas

Meriadoc (mary) & Pippin = Mordock & Anthony
the closest to a knom spirit i could thinkg of. merry our of the two is the one that mostly engages ( he's also drop dead gorgeous ) he fights cause it's fun not just cause it's something that's needed. he's usually the leader where is pippin is the follower but a defender of what's coming. he will make sure that he dies before anyone else does.
From the Realm to the Big Screen MerryPippin

Sam = Templar
he has strong will to protect his best friend. and endure the battles along with him. he's basically the body guard, bouncerand guardian angel to frodo
From the Realm to the Big Screen Esdla2

Arwen= Stefana
shes beautiful and sweet hearted and will only fight if she has to.
From the Realm to the Big Screen Arwen

Eowyn = Alyssa
she is basically the joan of ark in this movie she wants to fight to defend her people but custom stops her she's a woman. and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
From the Realm to the Big Screen Eowyn

Theoden = surt
as if i need to tell you why..... lol
From the Realm to the Big Screen Theoden

and thats pretty much all i can think of.!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:57 am

Excellent job Akeria. I know who to talk to the next time I'm looking for character traits in, um, characters. From the Realm to the Big Screen Thumb_viking7

Konradr/Ben kanobi/Gandolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:29 am

i thought i did a good job but i guess not.. sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:32 am

i thought you did... it don't matter no ways this is YOUR opinion don't apologize for that
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:00 am

well i think you did a good job on it and the characters do match everyone
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:11 pm

The only thing I say is that Clearly Mary and Pippin is Mordock and Caretaker, These are AMAZING though.

I wish I looked that hot Very Happy Great Job Wifey!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kjirstan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Realm to the Big Screen   From the Realm to the Big Screen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Realm to the Big Screen
Page 1 of 1