Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

For those who saw that. . . (realm drama)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

For those who saw that. . . (realm drama) Empty
PostSubject: For those who saw that. . . (realm drama)   For those who saw that. . . (realm drama) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:51 am

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT!! Positive or negative I don't care. If there is a serious issue going on that requires that sort of post, then it requires resolution immediately. I'm not gonna tolerate slander, heart felt name calling, racist comments (god help the one who spews that shit), or snide remarks. Likewise I will not stand for all inclusive derogitory comments about our sport, it's participants, or this realm.

This is an open forum and because its open there are some fundamental rules, which include minding your damn tongue.

If you think what you have to say might be in bad taste, do not post it. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a problem that you cannot fix, tell a Unit Leader or one of the Tribunal. If you cant do either, then please keep it to yourself.

There will be no response to this either.
Back to top Go down

For those who saw that. . . (realm drama)
Page 1 of 1