Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Border War....

Go down 
+11
Demie Zephyra
Knubbs
Forkbeard
xVHeretic
Sarabi
Surt
Strider
Isk
Phoxly
sasquatch
konradr
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nightmare92

nightmare92

Border War.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 am

i would love to go but since strider is not going i currently do not have a ride if someones up to give me a ride that'd be great just let me know how much i need to put up for gas
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 am

Surt has space in his car, I have space, we can get you there and back. We will all meet at 9am at Desert Breeze and load up the vehicles in whatever way we need to to get everyone there and back. Its only about an hours drive. I won't ask for gas money for those riding with me, but it may be an issue with other's but it shouldn't cost too much there and back.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 pm

ok sounds like a plan cant wait to go and destroy
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:47 am

Border War has been canceled. I talked with Isk, he understands and his hopes and prayers are with us.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:22 am

So, I'm reading a post on our boards that says we're coming down to rough you all up on Dec. 11th about 10/11 ish?

You guys know anything about that?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:01 am

Tiberius Claudius wrote:
So, I'm reading a post on our boards that says we're coming down to rough you all up on Dec. 11th about 10/11 ish?

One of your boys told me that ya'll were coming down on the 11th. *shrugs* I've known for a couple days when you'd be here....and since the week before Thanksgiving that ya'll were planning to come to Vegas in December. S'all I know, boss. I reported it back to my Marshall with each play by play news feed!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 am

When I last spoke with Isk he mentioned you guys trying to come down at the end of November or beginning of December. I had mentioned the possibility to Kilanos, but he has had alot on his plate lately. I hadn't heard anything again until I read your post. You guys, of course, are always welcome.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 am

We just pinned this down last Wednesday at practice. It's really the only day that will work for many of us. Several of us in the realm just wanted to swing by as a friendly show of solidarity after Surt's passing. It looks like it may be a few more than I thought based on response last week, but I still doubt it'll be more than 7 of us.

I haven't said anything certain to Konradr or on your forums because I personally am still up in the air. This is the only weekend that could possibly work out for me and it looks good right now, but there is an upcoming medical procedure in the family that could throw things off.

Either way, it looks like a delegation from ATD will come down on the 11th to hit people with sticks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Isk wrote:
We just pinned this down last Wednesday at practice. It's really the only day that will work for many of us. Several of us in the realm just wanted to swing by as a friendly show of solidarity after Surt's passing. It looks like it may be a few more than I thought based on response last week, but I still doubt it'll be more than 7 of us.

I haven't said anything certain to Konradr or on your forums because I personally am still up in the air. This is the only weekend that could possibly work out for me and it looks good right now, but there is an upcoming medical procedure in the family that could throw things off.

Either way, it looks like a delegation from ATD will come down on the 11th to hit people with sticks.

Best wishes on the medical procedure in your family, Isk. I hope it's nothing bad and if it is my prayers are with you and yours.

- A
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Cant wait for you guys to come down. Just a friendly reminder to make sure your weapons are Dag legal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 am

Thanks, Alacian and Knubbs. I think the only issue is with the javs, so we'll probably leave ours home rather than make them bigger and heavier.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 am

I don't remember having issues with your javs. If they're lighter than the standards call for then I don't have a problem with them.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:15 am

ISK!! SO FREAKIN EXCITED TO SEE MY BEL BOYS!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Tiberius Claudius wrote:

Bring it on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:03 am

Smithy wrote:
I don't remember having issues with your javs. If they're lighter than the standards call for then I don't have a problem with them.

Cool

They're not the 3" round that Dag requires (Bel is 2.5"). If you won't tell, I won't Wink
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 am

Thats up to smithy. Technically the Jav rule is official via Rag XXV.....
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 am

Go ahead and bring them. As long as they pass impact and stabbing testing then honestly I don't see a problem in this case. I can bend one rule so long as the rest of them can be maintained nor will I deny a visitor their fun if it puts limits on what they have.

Cool
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:28 am

I have to agree with Smithy on that. They are coming to visit to honor our Lost King. Tis a fight between friends.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks, guys. The warm welcome is always appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 am

WAS AWESOME!

You guys rock, thanks again for the warm welcome and the great fighting. It's always a party with our Vegas peeps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border War....   Border War.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Border War....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2