Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Star wars night

Go down 
+4
Alacian
Phoxly
Strider
Sarabi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:57 pm

yep exactly what it says i've been dying to have one for awhile now and i figure instead of anime this week we have starwars instead and i think that every single one of you should come! lol if you come try to bring something starwarsy to eat be creative. or just bring something potluck only if you wanna bring stuff bring your pillow or blankets come in your jammies if you like cause i'm just starting with one and going all the way to six..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:49 am

Damn, that's like 14 hours of star wars....
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:57 am

I KNOW AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:05 pm

So by "instead of anime night" do you mean we are doing this thursday? =( I don't haz 14 hours for Starwars on Thursday, but I has like 48 hours on the weekend for you guys ;D
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:08 am

I approve of this idea...
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:00 am

I thought about having a "john carpenter" night. I love his horror movies, but then thought, damn, thats a loooooonnnggg night.

Movies I have: 1. Assault on precinct 13 2. Halloween 3. Halloween 2 4. Escape from New York 5. The Thing 6. They Live!

What I want to add to that collection: Prince of darkness, Ghosts of mars, the fog, and Big trouble in little china.

Sorry to go off topic, but hey, that's the way my brain works. Very Happy

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:00 am

i'm so confused things were i thought mentioned to have things happen on a thursday and everyone has agreed to this... so people that are coming over thursday we will be watching either Lord Of the Rings or Starwars which do you guys prefer i want to ask cause i want to know if i should make a cake of R2D2 or make legolas cupcakes i don't know how it will work but i have an idea.. lol...
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:42 pm

konradr wrote:
I thought about having a "john carpenter" night. I love his horror movies, but then thought, damn, thats a loooooonnnggg night.

Movies I have: 1. Assault on precinct 13 2. Halloween 3. Halloween 2 4. Escape from New York 5. The Thing 6. They Live!

What I want to add to that collection: Prince of darkness, Ghosts of mars, the fog, and Big trouble in little china.

Sorry to go off topic, but hey, that's the way my brain works. Very Happy

Konradr

You are forgetting his best work (in my opinion) John Carpenter's Vampires! Very Happy

@Kitty I'll be oveer this weekend most likely, I'm sure if I spend the week at home they'll be expecting it lol.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:19 pm

I didn't know to include it, because, *shameful sigh* I haven't seen it!!! I'll have to check it out now and add it to the list.

Star wars or LOTR! Wow, I've only seen the original 3 star wars, never seen the new ones. LOTR are great, but of course, we live that! Hey what about Pirates of the carribbean?

What? No Xfiles? Aliens, Terminator?

Hey, that would be another good marathon, James Cameron movies. Talk about loooooooonnnnnggggg.

Oops sorry for hijacking your topic again.

The question is Star Wars or Lord of the Rings! Come on guys, she wants your input!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Surt

Surt

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

if you guys watch all the star wars movies than you need to make sure you include the star wars holiday special and the ewok adventures!

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Sad if this happened than im extreamly sad i missed it and herebye vow to check the dam boards more often Sad
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 am

we will have to try this again another time i think we are all just to busy these days. the star wars wasn't exactly a success but it wasn't a complete flook either we were just more interested in hanging out with friends. which isn't a bad thing but yeah maybe once we are already in the other house we will try again. and konradr had som good ideas i love the pirate movies and i know harry potter will be out soon i think and i would like to see all of them before i see the last. josh was thinking that he wanted to to something like a grease night and everyone dress up like the movie. i thought it would be fun but once again we'll wait till we move to the new house! i totally wanna dress up like Sandra D. we'll make cock tails whatever
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm

LOL sounds awesome Smile cant wait Smile
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 pm

so is this happening tonight or no?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Sponsored content

Star wars night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars night   Star wars night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars night
Page 1 of 1