Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

wheres edgar this month for those interested

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

wheres edgar this month for those interested Empty
PostSubject: wheres edgar this month for those interested   wheres edgar this month for those interested I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:20 am

ok so you all know i havent been around since yastera still cant spell that right well if it hasnt been injury its been babysittin and i thought that tomorrow was the last day id be watchin my sises kids for a long while but........ill be watching them for a further 3 weeks everyday and my sis does not want them out in the heat so i wont be around this month Sad i hope to see you in july stay frosty ppl and fight well and most of all kik ass and have fun Smile ill miss you all alot i already do Sad
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: wheres edgar this month for those interested   wheres edgar this month for those interested I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm

glad to hear that everything is alright just make it to practice when you can. you should join in this fun!

good luck with the babysittin

wheres edgar this month for those interested 02
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: wheres edgar this month for those interested   wheres edgar this month for those interested I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Smile thank you i will try my best i may be able to get outa it tomorrow in fact but no promises unfortunately..

ps. just a quick question if i can make it i was gonna bring water and get some food no idea what though but i thought id bring lunch how many ppl been showin up lately and any good ideas would a few pizzas be a good idea just something i wanna do alot of you have done alot for me feel like repayin the favors Razz od i can just donate 20 bucks to the realm Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: wheres edgar this month for those interested   wheres edgar this month for those interested I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 am

hey everyone ill be at practice and ill be getin there on my own Smile i shouldnt have to ask for rides anymore at least for short trips i got my scooter fixed Very Happy yay!!!!!!!!! its fun Razz lol so i should see you all there this saterday Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: wheres edgar this month for those interested   wheres edgar this month for those interested I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:59 pm

i regret to inform any it may concern that i will no longer be a part of any unit i am returning to just a mercenary as it has become apparent in recent months that i am unable to put 100% into the requirements of any current units and also that i will be unable to maintain a steady presence at practice and events srry to be leavein the royal army but i still plan to fight by the side of my fellow army members when and if i am able fight on royal army may your enemies meet a swift and decisive end in your battles.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: wheres edgar this month for those interested   wheres edgar this month for those interested I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 pm

hey there folks me again just sayin hi letin ppl know im alive Razz ill be getin back t opractice more often as soon as i get my scooter back from the shop dam thing died on me Sad i guess this weekend i may miss it and i guess alot of you will be goin to that event hope you all have fun and hope to see you all next saterday fight well everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheres edgar this month for those interested   wheres edgar this month for those interested I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheres edgar this month for those interested
Page 1 of 1