Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

offical hows edgar post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

offical hows edgar post Empty
PostSubject: offical hows edgar post   offical hows edgar post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:35 pm

ok so like i said in the saterday practice thread i wont be makeing it and im gonna have to miss kitties party too Sad . I dont really know why ive been so sick lately but now i have a severe infection in my throat and havent been able to talk for about 3 days and just this morning ive noticed a bit of red when i cough. I went to a doctor a few days ago and he prescribed me some antibiotics and said that i should be fine after takeing them for a while but also said that i should stay home and rest for at least 2 more weeks. So i wont be seeing you guys for a while it seems unless it clears up sooner which i really hope it does. I really hate missing practice and hanging out with everyone and i hate that now im missin kitties party now too its messed up that im sick again like i was when i missed tacos srry i cant be there i really wish i could. I guess thats all for now see you all soon i hope.

Last edited by edgar dernhelm on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: offical hows edgar post   offical hows edgar post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Im sorry to hear that man, get better soon

*Psst.... can you please at least put periods in your paragraphs... makes it easier to read.*

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: offical hows edgar post   offical hows edgar post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm

lol leave him alone about that i don't do it that well and i will not have you slander a realm mate for that reason...your the scribe insert when needed hehe
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: offical hows edgar post   offical hows edgar post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:07 pm

lol thanks squatch but its cool i need to work on my grammer and punctuation. Razz i fixed it kinda Razz im not used to writeing things that ppl actualy read Razz so my spelling and punctuation suck Razz ill try to work on that so ppl have an easier time reading my stuff Smile and thanks for the good wishes knubbs Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: offical hows edgar post   offical hows edgar post I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:21 am

well hey it appears im over this latest health issue and i am pretty sure ill be at saterday practice i really hope i can manage to stay well for at least a few weeks this time Sad this past month or two has really sucked Sad but i look forward to seeing everyone again saterday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: offical hows edgar post   offical hows edgar post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

offical hows edgar post
Page 1 of 1