Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Moving south?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:23 pm

This is by no means a suggestion. Think of it as a really big hypothetical. I wanted to know how many people would be affected negatively or positively if we moved the site of Barad'Dun practices a bit more southeast? It's been on my mind for a while that more people might be more willing to join if we moved a bit south, and a lot of people live in Henderson, which is way southest. At the same time, I don't know who lives north, how many live north, or even how far they live north. I realize that there aren't very many parks too south of Desert Breeze anyways, unless you go much further down, but this is just a hypothetical anyways. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:47 pm

There are just as many people north (Who drive 35-45 minutes to practice) as there are who live in the South/South East.

I'm biased cause I live 5 minutes from the park, but also there are a LOT of people who live 15-20 minutes from the park.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm

I figured the numbers would be pretty even no matter which side you looked at it, I just wanted to check.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 pm

I think Konradr drives a bit farther than 45 minutes though, he's knee deep in Henderson.
Back to top Go down
wolf

wolf

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 pm

im almost central vegas so it is 30 mins or so no matter which way it is
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:24 am

this has already been brought up long ago Sylar. They dont move from Desert Breeze if they can help it because of old players or new players they all know desert breeze. So in theory they can find us without having internet access or such.

Also if people want to play they would not keep a little driving in their way of fighting. First time i ever did Dag i drove 4hrs to LA.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 am

I know. Hence the big hypothetical. I just wanted a little headcount so I could calm my own thoughts, not to influence any others.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:38 am

then this whole thread was literally a huge waste of time and you could have just spoke with people but whatever desert breeze it remains.... i feal like my mind just went through the vietnam war of threads.... communism still won anyways
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Sylar

Sylar

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:17 pm

How is this not speaking with people?
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm

well first of all they're letters second of all do you hear a vocal response just because you type when you text it doesn't mean people can hear you
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:59 am

keep feeding that troll Sas Razz
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:46 am

look someone has to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving south? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving south?   Moving south? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving south?
Page 1 of 1