Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Taco & Kitties Anime Night

Go down 
+10
sasquatch
Surt
Hxctemplar
Taco
konradr
Demie Zephyra
edgar dernhelm
Alacian
Phoxly
Sarabi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 am

ok so yea i can take the 210 to hollywood and carey so ill be there.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm

so who eils is coming and what do you guys want to make for dinner
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:48 pm

well i have hamburgers and everything i need to make my famous top secret cheesbugers Razz well except the chees i has no chees Razz
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm

bring the stuff, we have cheese!! I would love to tast one of the burgers
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm

will do boss man Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:55 pm

SMFSOB its bulsheit i tell you i wont be at anime night again Sad moms in a wonderful mood today and has decided that im not goin anywhere for a few days so may miss practice as well Sad srry everyone ill make those burgers next time Sad
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:00 pm

hehe i can't make it either my mom just gave me a whole buch of shit i have to do but what you gunna do livin rent free gotta pay some how
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm

so no ones going to be here tonight it looks like then?
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:47 am

srry guys yea i hope i can make it next week 2 weeks now ive missed it sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 am

well damit seems this weeks anime night is a bust as well that makes 3 now Sad i realy hope things change next week miss hangin out playin games watchin mind fk episode after mind fk episode Razz lookin forward to start the new show heard good things about hellsing am startin to want to see it Razz hope everyone can make next week Smile i could realy use a good time with great ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 am

I would love to go sometime, and I can bring any anime almost imaginable. if Someone who goes who lives by the park could pick me up i would be much appreciated. That and if I am welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Caretaker wrote:
I would love to go sometime, and I can bring any anime almost imaginable. if Someone who goes who lives by the park could pick me up i would be much appreciated. That and if I am welcome.

You're always welcome. You're like family. Plus, Taco can hold be accountable and kill me if you do hit on Kitty.

Normally it's Demie, Templar and Smithy that go. If you're by the park, you're on everyone's way since Demie usually swings up here to pick my bro and I up and Michael. Templar picked us up last time and also we picked up the Squatch. Smithy lives up in Summerlin, but I believe we're on his way.

All you have to do is ask. ^_^ They're a nice lot..*cough*..they put up with me..*cough*
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:34 pm

um yea demie smithy and me actualy Razz templar has made it once though he couldnt go more often when it was wensday cause of work but im a founding memeber of anime night Razz and yes smithy was nice enough to pick me up twice so i bet hed be willing to get you but yea the more the merrier taco always welcomes anime freaks Razz
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:06 pm

edgar dernhelm wrote:
um yea demie smithy and me actualy Razz templar has made it once though he couldnt go more often when it was wensday cause of work but im a founding memeber of anime night Razz and yes smithy was nice enough to pick me up twice so i bet hed be willing to get you but yea the more the merrier taco always welcomes anime freaks Razz

Ahem. You're not a founding member. You didn't even know about it until we told you. Taco and Kitty asked me about it first. So....Yeah...-goes off on a rant and cusses you and then wanders off to buy stuff for tomorrow-
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ...   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 pm

well me and alacian could go but it's either anime night or the saturday thing so we chose saturday xD
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Anthony wrote:
well me and alacian could go but it's either anime night or the saturday thing so we chose saturday xD

They aren't talking about this week. Talking about next week, dur. We missed this week. Today's Friday. Shaddup. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm

So are we doin this or what? My bro and I can come. We just need a ride...if all else fails I'll beg Smithy to bring us and I'll sit on the middle island as long as it's not full of bottles again. I'd never been violated by a foreign object until I met that man.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:44 am

well hey whatever its nothing to argue about im one of the ppl that shows up most and has been there from the first night but hey if its happening i makein it for sure i dont work Friday so it doesnt mater how long the bus ride home takes so im there with a ride or without let me know if you
still want burgers guys im still lookin forward to cookin Smile
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:52 am

hell ya burgers sound awsome so ya see thous who are comeing there guys!!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm

So, who should bring what Michael?
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:10 am

lol well since ive talked to you on the phone already may not be nessisary but all i have is the hamburger and my seasoning Razz so buns letuce and any other things ppl want on theres Razz
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 am

Meh. My brother and I won't be there, guys. See ya at practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 am

Dur yourself i was talkin about the week we went up to WoR thing >Razz
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 am

oh bleh the quest was me i forgot to login ._.'
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 am

i though you were?? why can you come?? i can come get you like i said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taco & Kitties Anime Night
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next