Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Taco & Kitties Anime Night

Go down 
+10
sasquatch
Surt
Hxctemplar
Taco
konradr
Demie Zephyra
edgar dernhelm
Alacian
Phoxly
Sarabi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:13 am

if you sat through all of those congratulations you win your prizes will be great and many though im not sure whos gonna give them to you Razz anyways EDGAR WANTS ANIME NIGHT !!!!!!!! or just to hang out thursday so please let me know whats up with thursdays lately Smile ty Razz thank you that is all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:24 am

ummmm if you guye wanna come over you guys are more than welcome but me josh and dustin are not paying for food or drinks we need to save monies and we need to keep the house clean as possible seeing as how we might be moving to another location so please come over if you like if you come you come if you don't you don't

cat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
edgar

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:08 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:56 am

Phoxly will be there I think. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

yeah you guys are more than welcome to come over but we're just trying to keep it cool we have to keep the house clean and we have to save money so we're not gonna pay for food or drinks so if you guys still feel like coming over. your more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:22 am

Me and alyssa won't be coming tomorrow but we'll be there for practice saturday
Back to top Go down
Lillith

Lillith

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:38 am

We won't be there this week, hopefully next week Very Happy We are doing the same thing, as far as saving money goes, and hopefully we will all make it to Chaos Very Happy *Crosses Fingers*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kjirstan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco & Kitties Anime Night   Taco & Kitties Anime Night - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taco & Kitties Anime Night
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8