Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?

Go down 
+3
Sarabi
Alacian
Phoxly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? Empty
PostSubject: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 am

Everyone has one, and we dont have a thread about it, so what is your "feel good" moment of glory in Dag/Bel?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Watching a sword be broken on Taco's hand....I mean....

My initiation to the Black Lions and managing to not have a coronary afterward when I had to walk to the other side of Mt. Crest park IMMEDIATELY after.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 pm

^Hell yeah lol. If thats the worst beating I ever get in Dag I'm glad it was from the Black Lions.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Aww we love you guys lol best fighting moment yeah i know i don't fight often i used to though and i loved feeling the victor when i could take that huge Troll DOWN K.O. Hell yeah! lol. and meeting So many awesome people through the years
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:57 am

You better be there this weekend Akeria, even if you don't fight it will be cool to have ya Very Happy you can take pics!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:51 am

Phoxly and
Quote :
^Hell yeah lol. If thats the worst beating I ever get in Dag I'm glad it was from the Black Lions.

Not that it really matters, as your memories are yours however you want to remember them, but three of those guys that beat up on you in your initiaiton, were from the Royal Army of Barad'Dun.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:46 am

Passing my rank test. :3
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Congrats Demie! We will do your Oathing either Friday if possible or Early Saturday morning before the festivities begin. We will ordain you our newest Corsair. Your mission, as was those of our last group, is to help those initiates still needing to rank, to overcome whatever they need help with, dagger fighting, garb/weapon construction. Or food! Lot's of Puto!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 pm

@ phoxly: yeah royal army is awesome like that they are our puppets lol jk jk jk jk that was totally meant to be a joke i love the royal army and they have been total team players helping us out and so yeah we thank you for that. and yeah i'm planning on taking pictures for the fools raid i heard someone talking about heralds having cameras I'm not really wanting to be a herald but maybe i will stand next to him and he will be like my body guard cause i would FOR SURE love to get some up close and personal shot when i mean personal i do not mean skin wise but i wanted to start working on that promotional vid but i want it to be EPICALLY BAD ASS so when people see it they are like WHOA this shit means business lol so I'm gonna bring the awesome camera and maybe my video camera if it hasn't totally taken a shit yet and me and phoxly were talking like maybe as in maybe cause well I'm all for it cause i miss you guys already from the party but if i do take videos or anyone in our section thingy takes videos we can go to my house or someones house if they are wanting to and watch the footage maybe make some awesome food that could be like the althnig/ take a break from the chaos thing watch movies whatever. but you guys decide for real

@ Demi: I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!! you are even more epically AWESOME than evar! whatever you were always epically awesome!! hugs kisses would love to see your ceremony thing

@ Surt: your the king man God bless ye happy ass! king

Peace out biotches XOXO

♥️ PeAcE ♥️ afro
Back to top Go down
Karion D'Learive

Karion D'Learive

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Being a Bel fighter, its split between one of two moments.

Passing my Elite trial for the chaos guard. A trial that entails beating every single Guard member present in 1v1 combat, wearing full armor. There were about 20 members present, from newbie to extreme veteran. I wore a full suit of chainmail armor, in the middle of August, at like 2 in the afternoon. total trial took almost an hour and a half.

Or

Being approached by the Knight that wanted to take me on as a Squire.

Either way both moments happened at the same event, Chaos Wars 11, 2007
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:29 pm

cool story bro! lol lol no that's cool my boyfriend i don't know if you know him he didn't go to chaos 11 but he did go to 10 and won the highlander tourny.. interesting to meet another Bel guy I'm a Bel chick but these guys are just as awesome i tell you what!!!

♥️ PeAcE ♥️ afro
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:08 am

@Konradr Dude I totally respect and thank you guys for my initiation, was alot of fun!

@Karion I think I may have been at that Chaos Wars with you guys, or maybe it was the year before with Kelsey (Squishy) but we bailed early cause she was bein laaaaame >__>

@Demie You totally rocked, so happy that you ranked up, you seriously deserved it.

My new feel good moment was last night at Taco's bday party gettin to talk and hang out with half the realm lol, never had so much fun before like that. Thanks guys. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 am

AMEN to that phoxly i hear you on that one i made A LOT of new best friends in just one night i enjoyed talking to all of you. phoxly you are kick ASS Everyone is kick ASS but Seriously the funnest thing I've done since I've been in Vegas. like i said on facebook i have a little hole where you guys were i miss you guys already lol but i will for sure hopefully be seeing you at fools raid
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:50 pm

After this weekend I might have a couple new feel good moments. Smile
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm

@ everyone. I love and respect all of you=D Great times and many more to come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:07 pm

COUNT ON IT PHOXLY!!!! YOU MY BUD NOW WE WILL HAVE MANY GREAT TIMES!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?   What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your best "feel good" moment in Dag/Bel?
Page 1 of 1