Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

The official "whats surt up to thread".

Go down 
+8
Kilanos
Alacian
nightmare92
D\'edra
Oddvar
Strider
konradr
Surt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Surt

Surt

The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:59 am

i played dagorhir with some old friends the other day. The Outlanders and another group i'm in called the Blood Pact. great fighting. i havn't lost my touch! not to toot my own horn of course! i've acquired a few new weapons. dagger, javy, and a flail. sword and boards still my favorite combo tho.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 am

Any specific or general date on when we can expect you back?
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 pm

some time in the last 2 weeks of september. i expect to leave on the 20th. we'll see. hopefully not to much later than that if not. i'm going to be driving so it might take 2-3 days.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:57 pm

so i have been detained until the 28th. i promise i will leave on that day no matter what! so whos ready for my return?!?
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:50 am

Me! I've been talking to my mom about your homeless situation. She said she'll have to think it over. Do you have a place yet?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 am

Hmmm, Guess I spoke too soon. Wish I had an extra room.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:27 pm

heretic and lego said they are getting a place so i may stay with them.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Surt wrote:
so i have been detained until the 28th. i promise i will leave on that day no matter what! so whos ready for my return?!?

You'll be here for the weekend after this! Woo hoo! Can't wait to meet you, dollface. Good luck on getting a place. I'd let you stay with me but I've got squatters already...*shakes fist at relatives*
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Okay, well if there plans fall through >_> <_< >_> then let me know
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:22 am

will do! can't wait to see you all and meet the new ones!
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am

Hey Surt, we (An Tir Dearg) are looking forward to meeting you as well. Your guys really look up to you and have told us how great you are to fight with and against so we'd like to come over once you're settled in and continue the 'realm exchange' we have started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:04 am

I can't believe it's been a year... R.I.P. Surt. The words said in this first post remain true today, almost a year after his death.

Surt wrote:
i just want you all to know that the only reason i have so much heart is because i look into the eyes and faces of all of you and see such great enthusiasm for this great game. theres little argument and lots of fun in our group. its such a wonderful thing. you all are the heart of barad'dun. each of you working together keeps the blood of our fair realm warm and alive. don't abandon her an she will shelter you forevor.

I promise i will return. in the fall when the leaves turn and drift to the earth the desert winds will arise and carry your king home.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Mantra

Mantra

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:40 am

... I cried. Really hard...
Back to top Go down
Ymir

Ymir

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Surt wrote:

real life always takes presidence over dagorhir it cannot be helped.

remember all to do your part. get garbed up, build weapons, and recruit! you are all sons and daughters of barad'dun. we are a family. stick together.

i know things are tough with Heretic being so busy, and not being able to do a lot for the chapter right now. but your king surt said it best right here. you guys need to stay strong for each other. surt was one of a kind, and no one can replace him. but if you stick together, and all do your part, you will make it through anything.

Surt wrote:
i just want you all to know that the only reason i have so much heart is because i look into the eyes and faces of all of you and see such great enthusiasm for this great game. theres little argument and lots of fun in our group. its such a wonderful thing. you all are the heart of barad'dun. each of you working together keeps the blood of our fair realm warm and alive. don't abandon her an she will shelter you forevor.

I promise i will return. in the fall when the leaves turn and drift to the earth the desert winds will arise and carry your king home.

this right here means so much more today than it did when he wrote it. i agree, if i wasnt at work i would cry.

Surt inspires me to be better, and i am so glad i was there for the Kings tournement to meet most of you. i can see that you all meant a lot to him. i can only hope that my life could do at least part of what his has done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official "whats surt up to thread".   The official "whats surt up to thread". - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official "whats surt up to thread".
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2