Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

What's happening with the king

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

What's happening with the king Empty
PostSubject: What's happening with the king   What's happening with the king I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 am

I have deleted the previous thread as it was no longer useful and isn't something we should want hanging around where the public can see it. No more will be said in regards to the pettiness of that thread. Here is the information you want.

Date of voting for the new king:
January 15th, 2011

Requirements of voting:
You must have been a member of the realm prior to Surt's death

Cadidates:
Oddvar, Smithy, Heretic, Demi

Method of voting:
All voting members of the realm will receive 1 vote.
All unit leaders will receive 2 votes (Heretic is the acting leader of the RA as the highest ranking member).
All tribunal members will receive 6 votes. 4 votes must go to 1 candidate and 2 to a second candidate.
After all votes have been cast, 2 people chosen by myself will step aside and count the votes and the winner will be announced.

If you need to know anything else, please send me a pm and I will address it myself.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

What's happening with the king Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening with the king   What's happening with the king I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm

We have a new candidate that has requested to join the running for king/queen. I have spoken with the current candidates and they have accepted her as a 4th candidate for the position. Please welcome Demi to the running and the first post has been updated.

-Kil
Back to top Go down

What's happening with the king
Page 1 of 1