Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice, Saturday April 9th.

Go down 
+3
Alacian
Phoxly
konradr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Practice, Saturday April 9th. Empty
PostSubject: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 pm

I don't know if you guys canceled practice in favor of a weapon's build or are doing both. I won't be able to make either on Saturday. The Clark County Children's festival is being held at Floyd Lamb park on Saturday between noon and 4pm so I'm taking the family. Sorry guys. Will definately come next Saturday and am bringing a new recruit with me from my work.

Konradr

HOLD ON! The handout I got from the library says April 9th at Floyd Lamb Park, but the County Website says April 16th at Winchester Community Center. I may be at practice depending on which info is true.

Oops, my bad, its not the Clark County Children's festival, that is at Winchester on April 16th. This Saturday is the Las Vegas Spring Celebration; a Family Festival. And its suppose to be free (Which why I can take the family instead of the Clark County Fair and Rodeo out and Logandale which would cost lots of these $$$)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I'll be at practice around 11am.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Practice is on Saturday. Royal Army practice at 10am to unveil the Codex. Weapons build is on Sunday at Heretic's house.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Codex? Ooo shiny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Yes, the Codex. And next week on Saturday will be the Realm Codex. Smile

And a couple of weeks after that, digitized waivers.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

i need the waivers this practice so i can get contact information was gonna do it last week. but it was josh's party so i needed to help out at home. so this week i want contacts. i'm planning on being there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:26 am

not going to make it this weekend but ill be back next weekend sorry guys but i still hope everyone will be there for RA pratice.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagnier

Emil Castagnier

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 am

I'll be there with Nero of course.
Back to top Go down
http://itsugoi.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday April 9th.   Practice, Saturday April 9th. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice, Saturday April 9th.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Chapter News-
Jump to: